©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Here's something that'll blow your minds

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...s-star-will-hayden-accused-child-molestation/

Will Hayden, star of Discovery Channel’s hit series “Sons of Guns” was arrested for child molestation last Friday night by East Baton Rouge Sheriff’s deputies, FOX411 has confirmed.

The arrest came after a woman accused Hayden of molesting his own daughter.

The reality star was released the following day after posting a $150,000 bond, his lawyer Frank Holthaus told us.

Holthaus said the allegations were made by a fired ex-employee seeking revenge.

“I believe [the allegations] are completely false,” he said.

Hayden has since returned back to work.

FOX411 reached out to the Discovery Channel who had no comment except to say that Hayden’s reality show is currently not on the air.

“Sons of Guns” first debuted on Discovery Channel in January 2011. The series follows the staff of Red Jacket Firearms as they make custom weapons. Hayden is the founder and owner of the business.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
He always struck me as kind of a creeper. That's why I didn't watch the show for long. Could be a smear campaign, could be true. Wouldn't surprise me either way. And whether it is or not, the damage is already done.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
the damage is done for sure. he was already in battle over his company and lost his FFL (federal fire arms license to sell, export/import and manufacturing). i always thought him and his daughter were weirdos on tv, so who knows until its proven in court.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
If he isn't guilty - poor basted - if he is- poor girl -either way - hopefully it won't screw the poor girl up for life- that shit is sad

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I would be totally shocked if this is actually true...when it comes to stuff like this hes basically guilty until proven innocent.....if it isnt true the person that filed the complaint needs to be locked away for a long time imo...

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
How could she accuse him of that without at least something to back it up? You can't just pull that kind of shit out of the blue and not have something to make an arrest. That's some serious bail money.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
http://www.nola.com/crime/baton-rouge/index.ssf/2014/08/sons_of_guns_show_canceled_aft.html

And here's more info:

day after Will Hayden, founder and owner of Red Jacket Firearms in Baton Rouge and star of Discovery's Channel reality TV show "Sons of Guns"*was arrested and charged with aggravated rape, the network decided to cancel the show.

"Given the serious and horrific nature of the charges against Will Hayden, we have decided to halt further production of Sons of Guns and cancel the series," Laurie Goldberg, a spokesperson for Discovery Channel said in a statement Wednesday.

Hayden was arrested Tuesday evening and charged with the*aggravated rape of a 12-year-old child, who reportedly is his daughter.

The U.S. Marshal in East Baton Rouge Parish arrested Hayden around 3 p.m. Tuesday. Hayden had a warrant out for his arrest and was apprehended in Livingston Parish*as a fugitive from East Baton Rouge Parish.*

The alleged victim told deputies with the East Baton Rouge Sheriff's Office that since March 2013, Hayden had raped her almost daily, according to an affidavit of probable cause.

The victim says Hayden took her virginity when she was 11-years-old and would take her into his bedroom and rape her, according to the affidavit. The victim told authorities she did not report the acts because she feared physical abuse from Hayden.

"Sons of Guns" finished its fifth season on May 16 and was headed for a sixth season.

The show premiered on Jan. 26, 2011, and was considered a popular show during primetime hours, growing audience*each season and recently gaining more than 1 million viewers each episode.

On Tuesday, Red Jacket Firearms announced on its Facebook page that Hayden was no longer affiliated with the gun shop and had legally cut ties with Hayden.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
How could you even find a 12 year old attractive is beyond me, and to do this to your daughter is horrible. I personally still do not believe it, but I have been proven wrong more and more lately when it comes to our society. It's beginning to disgust me and the more I read and watch the news the more I want to go back north and live out in the middle of nowhere

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
How could she accuse him of that without at least something to back it up? You can't just pull that kind of shit out of the blue and not have something to make an arrest. That's some serious bail money.

I'm assuming that it has been an ongoing investigation and they've interviewed the victim several times to make sure there's not b/s or holes in the accusations before they filed charges.

Have to figure at this point there's something to it. Innocent until proven guilty for sure, but with charges filed, 'something' is going on there.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
How could you even find a 12 year old attractive is beyond me, and to do this to your daughter is horrible. I personally still do not believe it, but I have been proven wrong more and more lately when it comes to our society. It's beginning to disgust me and the more I read and watch the news the more I want to go back north and live out in the middle of nowhere

Im with ya phoe my eventual goal is to buy a piece of property that if i wanna mow my lawn in my underwear i can....feel like i become more and more anti social by the day lol

frank zazz

Aug 24, 2014
If this is true he is a sick fuck and needs to be locked up if not that is a hell of an accusation it would be damn near impossible to live down.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
If this is true he is a sick fuck and needs to be locked up if not that is a hell of an accusation it would be damn near impossible to live down.
Read what one of the people that knew him and the family just posted even his daughter that's on the show is quoted as saying he did it

frank zazz

Aug 24, 2014
Read what one of the people that knew him and the family just posted even his daughter that's on the show is quoted as saying he did it
yeah i just read it after I made the post and it really looks like he is guilty and it has been going on awhile.:action-smiley-060:

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
A cop friend of mine told me once that youd be surprised how many parents molest their own kids. Even pimping them out to other people. He is under-sheriff at the county police dept and he says its mind blowing.

Most of us would like to think its some perv driving an old rusty ice cream van or something but its not. (no offense to your van IB) :D