©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Here's My Next Cycle!

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Well here it is....
1.Suspension everyday for the first 3-3 1/2 weeks
2.1-12 1000 mg's test e
3.1-12 600 mg's deca
4.1-16 600-800 Eq.
5.1-12 turinabol
6.12-20 Winny/tren
7.10-20 Anavar
8.22 Clomid
I'm starting this Monday...

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Looks good big-O (for you noobs this is not a beginner cycle!)

Have you run deca and EQ together before?

Also tell me about the switch to Winstrol/Tren/Anavar at week 12, what will that help you do?

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Well I'm using the suspension as the kick start till the E kicks in 3 1/2-4 weeks...Turinabol for the obvious....Deca as a joint pain and solidifier and the Eq/ as a appetite inhibitor/bulker.....For at least 12 weeks...or possibly more....I'll see what my body tells me....Then the winny tren and anavar as a cutter at the end....Or I may possibly throw the anadrol in at the end for the last kick of the cycle...I'm changing up at the end because in longer cycles you should change gear because I believe your system stop gaining after so long with the same gear....

For you novices out there I'm 47 and have done gear since I was 26 on and off....all massive amounts when I was younger but I was one of those stupid insane powerlifter...I believed if 2 was good then 5 is the bomb....

P

pincrusher

make sure you keep an eye on liver values during that 20 week run of orals. you shouldnt have a problem since they are both mild but i would recommend getting a check done around week 12-14.
if ya havent run eq & deca together, you will like the results from them. they work well together.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Well a certain friend recomended that combo.....(Thanks Pin)....I did have a liver analysis done when I was just coming off the drol...My cholesterol went from 150-160 to 271 and the report said my liver tests were borderline...I've also read on 1 of the sticky's that anavar reduces high cholesterol....We'll see if that's true....I'm going for another round of blood work this MOnday....I told my doctor what I was using so they could make a correct decision.....For you guys out there...tell your doctor what your doing so they can make the right decision...They have an obligation to the doctor/patient priviledge....

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
To answer that ?.. Pin...no i never done the eq/deca combo.....I made a big mistake the last cycle of deca/parabolin combo....I'll never make that mistake again...I'm not using the d-bol because it really affects my tits...Then I have to use nolva/proviron for anti estrogen and I feel that it's counter productive to use d-bol....

P

pincrusher

there have been studies done that showed anavar helped to break down adipose tissue which is why women like to use it when doing fat reduction cycles. although it is not as good as clen at reducing fat, the other benefits from it make it a great choice. my wife loves var but this time around i will be having her try some primo & t-bol

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I'll be using G-P gear and Galenika's from Marssel...Oh boy I can't wait....I got my left elbow sht up and totally rested my body for 4 weeks...I have no pain anywhere even my left knee feels really good....No back spasms either....

W

wolfyEVH

so your running winny/tren/var the last 10 or so weeks of your cycle without any test? tren w/o test is pretty ballsy

W

wolfyEVH

DragonRider said:
That was my only concern also.

it would probably be wise to run HCG every few weeks throughout the whole cycle as well

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Wolfy...explain what you mean about running tren without test......I made a really bad decision on the last cycle...I ran 600 mg's of deca with 300mg's of parabolin....D.R. explained what would happen and sure as shit my system shut down for about 3 weeks because of it......Then Pin suggested proviron and then I was alright...The bad thing was I was getting married and wasn't able to perform for my wifey....

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
What's wrong with it wolfy

wolfyEVH said:
so your running winny/tren/var the last 10 or so weeks of your cycle without any test? tren w/o test is pretty ballsy

W

wolfyEVH

big o said:
Wolfy...explain what you mean about running tren without test......I made a really bad decision on the last cycle...I ran 600 mg's of deca with 300mg's of parabolin....D.R. explained what would happen and sure as shit my system shut down for about 3 weeks because of it......Then Pin suggested proviron and then I was alright...The bad thing was I was getting married and wasn't able to perform for my wifey....

tren is probably the most supressive steroid out there. tren w/o test is worse than deca w/o test. just keep running test (like prop) till the end.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
gotcha ya...in other words...just keep with a g of enanthate till the end....should i throw in prop as a 3 way combo for cutting?

MdTNT

hey BO...tren prop is an excellent mix and i asure you that you will love it, but wolfyv is very right....tren will shut you down harder and faster than anything else....but as for getting a cut look it is gonna be a great little project for ya...try it next time....the gains are all lean jsut keep on eating like a champ and eat clean you wil see what i am talking about. M-

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
You have to understand here guys....I'm a powerlifter turned pussy...I can't do the weight like I used too...I want a more refined muscular look to my physique...I've always wanted big arms and shoulder's with bulging tri's...Ive paid my dues under the squat rack and then some....Bulk and quality muscle is what I'm after....This I have no experience in as far as getting muscular....Notice it says x-powerlifter....my knee needs surgery again for the 4th time and I have 2 degenerative disc in my back....who the fuck needs that kind of pain anymore...I want to be a pussy body builder....

MdTNT

big o said:
...I want to be a pussy body builder....
LMAO...just settle for being a pussy then BigO....we'll still be nice to you but as a BB myself and a very committed and dedicated one i cant really classify myself as a pussy...i love the stuff though...you are gonna be able to get big thoguh...as a power lifter you are experienced at thropuwing a lot more weight around than msot of us, now you are gonna have to minimize it , control your movements and focus on mroe refined movements iscolating specific parts...you cna do this and get that hard look you are talking about....you'll be fine...OUCH,,, I HATE THJE KNEE FOR YA'...M-