©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

here it is

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
I decided to go with everyone and do the test prop, tren, and winne cycle. It more cost effective and a lot of people reccommend it. How are the ip brands of the test and tren? Also what and how many syringes, pins, and what sizes would i need for this cycle. I want to do thigh shots, since I am doing it alone I dont think I could do glute shots.
Also can winnie really be drunk, instead of injected
here is the cycle

weeks 1-10 test prop 150mg eod
1-6 tren 100mg eod
4-10 winnie 50mg ed

do u have to do winnie ed or eod? This is my 2nd cycle and after a while to
SO I am fresh

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
IP is shit bro get tons of pins they are cheap getpinz.com get I use 18g to draw with but you could use 21g no prob and I use 25g for everything you need 1 1/2in long pin for the glutes and I use 5/8in everywhere else winny and tren can be shot EOD but ED preferably

shaq

Feb 4, 2004
Toronto, Canada
its much better to do winnie everyday and yes u can drink it but if u choose to drink it ..then do 50mg ed...i have done it before and most people i know that have taken it orally do 50mg per day....

as for injection u can use 25 Gauge, 1.0 inch ...just draw the gear and change the needle ..will make it easier to inject...u did not list any pct stuff....hope u have Nolva and HCG...hope it helps

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Your cycle will work. With test prop and tren though, you'll need EOD shots at the minimum. Are you sure you can handle that many injects? Are use using winny tabs or injects? You may feel like a pin cushom after that cycle!

You'll get mixed opinions on IP. I used him once, and got 5 vials of test. Everyone of them had debris floating in the vials. I have no idea what it was, but it definitely shouldnt have been in there. IMO, if you use IP, you get what you pay for.

As far as glute shots, you can do them. I remember having trouble shooting the left glute by myself when I first started. I have gotten much better at coordinating my left arm though! :D If your doing that cycle, you better get good at shooting a lot of different areas.

Yes, do winny ED or EOD. It can be drank if you like. See the cut & paste below though. good luck! :)

This was copied from Brock Strasser's column on T - Mag

Q: There's this huge debate raging over whether or not you can "drink" your Winny-V. I know that because stanozolol is 17-AA'ed, I can use it orally. However, how much more or less effective is oral stanozolol over injected stanozolol? I hear that you need about twice as much stanozolol orally as you would injected to see similar results. How was this figure of doubling the dose orally determined?

A: There isn't a lot of great pharmacokinetic data in humans comparing oral to parenteral (injectable) stanozolol. So that idea of "if you use X amount by injection you need twice as much orally" is anecdotal and speculative at best. The best I could find is a study comparing the two methods of administration in dogs. My comments come after the abstract:

The effect of stanozolol on 15-nitrogen retention in the dog

Can J Vet Res 2000 Oct;64(4):246-8 (ISSN: 0830-9000)

Olson ME; Morck DW; Quinn KB [Find other articles with these Authors] Animal Health Unit and Gastrointestinal Sciences, University of Calgary, Alberta.

The objective of the study was to determine the influence of either oral or intramuscular administration of stanozolol on nitrogen retention in dogs by using a non-invasive 15N-amino acid tracer technique. Ten healthy, intact, adult male sled dogs received either stanozolol tablets, 2 mg/dog PO, q12h, for 25 days (Group 1, n = 5) or an intramuscular injection of 25 mg of stanozolol on Days 7, 14, 21, and 28 (Group 2, n = 5). A 15N amino acid (5.27 mmol) was infused intravenously into each dog on Day 0 (before stanozolol treatment) and on Day 31 (after stanozolol treatment). Urine was collected by catheterization from each animal 3 times daily for 3 consecutive days. The 15N-urea enrichment in urine was determined by high-resolution mass spectrometry and the total amount of urea in the urine was determined.

Both oral and injectable stanozolol resulted in significant (P < 0.05) increases in amino acid nitrogen retention compared to pretreatment values. Oral stanozolol increased nitrogen retention from 29.2 +/- 8.2% to 50.3 +/- 9.2%, while stanozolol injection increased nitrogen retention from 26.6 +/- 9.9% to 67.0 +/- 7.5%. The response to intramuscular administration was significantly greater than the response to the oral dosing regime. Stanozolol increases amino acid nitrogen retention in dogs, as has been previously observed in rats. This action of stanozolol may be beneficial in dogs under stress of surgical trauma and chronic disease.

Okay, so the oral dose was 28mg/week and the injected dose was 25mg/week. And the injected dose was far better at increasing nitrogen retention (67.0% versus 50.3%). This makes it about 33.2% better (roughly speaking), so if I extrapolate, it means to see the same effects as 25mg of injected stanozolol per week, you'd need to take about 38mg of it orally.

This isn't quite "twice the injected dose" and is, in fact, closer to 50% (52% or so actually). So if you assume the dog model is correct, or nearly so in other mammals like humans, you'd need about 50% more stanozolol orally than you would if you injected it. So if you used 50mg of injected Winstrol every other day, it would be a safe bet to assume 37.5mg of stanozolol used orally every day would provide a similar effect.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
cbr929 said:
IP is shit bro get tons of pins they are cheap getpinz.com get I use 18g to draw with but you could use 21g no prob and I use 25g for everything you need 1 1/2in long pin for the glutes and I use 5/8in everywhere else winny and tren can be shot EOD but ED preferably

I agree with cbr here, and especially on the IP part........they are shit.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
you guys are right I am not that coordinated into injecting thus i am going to go with the test enthate and thats only 2 shots a week. As for the tren is it really necessary to do ed to get maximum results for a beginner in juice? Or can I just stick with eod and still get great results?

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
bigmark3d said:
you guys are right I am not that coordinated into injecting thus i am going to go with the test enthate and thats only 2 shots a week. As for the tren is it really necessary to do ed to get maximum results for a beginner in juice? Or can I just stick with eod and still get great results?

Eod is fine bro, levels will just fluctuate more. And I really don't think you need to do tren on this one since you have been off for a while and only 1 cycle under your belt. Just do test enan at 500mg a wk and if you need a jumpstart use dbol or prop, then if you want you can end it with winny to solidify your gains.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
but with having a mid 20's bf% is it stil ok to jusr do test, winnie, and dbol? or am I still going to have a high bf after teh cycle? i do cardio 3 times a week, and since i am trying to lose some bf i am taking in 3000 calories a day? also lifting heavy. lots of people told me to cut and not take dbol and stuff right now and to wait for that to bulk? I weight 203 lbs right now

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
bigmark3d said:
but with having a mid 20's bf% is it stil ok to jusr do test, winnie, and dbol? or am I still going to have a high bf after teh cycle? i do cardio 3 times a week, and since i am trying to lose some bf i am taking in 3000 calories a day? also lifting heavy. lots of people told me to cut and not take dbol and stuff right now and to wait for that to bulk? I weight 203 lbs right now

203lbs? How tall are you? Like I told you in the pm, wait to cycle after your bf is around 15% and you will get much more for your money imo. And winny is a waste with a bf that high bro.

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
heres the difference in blood levels between ED and EOD of tren

Attachments

• 75vs150new.gif
    75vs150new.gif
    8.8 KB · Views: 14

liftingislife

Jan 6, 2004
tee said:
LOL. You want all the posts to be stickies! :D

LOL. Haven't been over here in a while, for some reason I've been reading posts at meso and anabolic board lately. I simply forgot how much better the posts are over here at anasci. It's wierd learning something when reading posts, as opposed to the drama filled posts on other boards that never answer the threads question in the first place. I'll adjust to the quality of posts at anasci soon, until then bare with me.

lil