©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

here from promuscle..

lucian

May 30, 2006
washington dc
www.bbpics.com
hey guys whats up. i just made my way over from the promuscle board, ive been there for a while. im getting ready for the bodyrock in luly down in va. and im at 213 lb. and this is the leanest ive ever been, only my glutes arent in so far, and i have 6 weeks to go. looks like another great community here big a.
lucian

P

pincrusher

welcome lucian to anasci. i have been a member over at promuscle myself for a few years but never really posted much just lurcked and read stuff. :)

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
lucian said:
hey guys whats up. i just made my way over from the promuscle board, ive been there for a while. im getting ready for the bodyrock in luly down in va. and im at 213 lb. and this is the leanest ive ever been, only my glutes arent in so far, and i have 6 weeks to go. looks like another great community here big a.
lucian

Hey Lucian, i see ya overthere all the time...you always have good info to share and are highly welcome over here!!

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Whats Up Lucian! Great to see you here and Best of Luck at the BodyRock