©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help

HalfwayThere

Jan 17, 2006
New Jersey
I know that everyone raves about taking Test on your first cycle but is there an oral form of this because im not too confident of the whole needle thing.

Sorry if i've jus asked a real stupid question but i needed to ask it!!!

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
there are oral steroids that are effective....Problem is most are only effective WITH testosterone... Its the Age old Oral only cycle question.
Many have tried it and you may even gain a little but If your going to get into this do it 100%...Meaning study your ass off on what is what before Just Jumping right in.

whats your age and stats now? what are your goals?

P

pincrusher

rAJJIN said:
there are oral steroids that are effective....Problem is most are only effective WITH testosterone... Its the Age old Oral only cycle question.
Many have tried it and you may even gain a little but If your going to get into this do it 100%...Meaning study your ass off on what is what before Just Jumping right in.

whats your age and stats now? what are your goals?
i agree totally and to add to this, if you cant stick a needle in your butt then you should not think about doing steroids cause oral only products just dont historically allow you to keep the gains.
like rajjin said, spend lots of time studying, find someone who can give ya 1-2 shots per week if you are having difficulty in cooping with jabbing your own butt, and study some more. you need to also spend lots of time planning out a proper diet as this is actually more important than what gear you are going to take. without enough nutrition and the right kinds you will either not gain much, it will be all fat, or you will loose almost all your gains once the steroids are stopped.

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
The only testosterone oral is Andriol, but it's pretty much useless.

Steroids are nothing to play with. You either do them properly or you don't do them at all. Doing an oral only cycle is not doing them properly and you can be asking for trouble.

HalfwayThere

Jan 17, 2006
New Jersey
Right done some reasearch, would just like some more feedback from you guys....thanks for the quick replies by the way!!!

Test - 300mg per week
D-Bol - 10 week cycle
and enough protein to provide around 250 - 300grams per day

I have also been told about winstrol but a bit worried about the aromitization that will come with that AND Dbol together.

After that finish with a good PCT.

Any suggestions...

P

pincrusher

i would not recommend running any oral for 10 weeks. only run it the first 4 and last 4 weeks of the cycle with at least 4 week break inbetween the 2 runs.
what kind of pct do you have planned for this cycle? when were you going to start the pct therapy?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Glad to see your doing your homework!
goodluck bro, looks like your set on a cycle so Do it right if you are going to do it. Pins not giving you a hard time only trying to help teach you some things and make sure your on the right track.

P

pincrusher

HalfwayThere said:
Right done some reasearch, would just like some more feedback from you guys....thanks for the quick replies by the way!!!

Test - 300mg per week
D-Bol - 10 week cycle
and enough protein to provide around 250 - 300grams per day

I have also been told about winstrol but a bit worried about the aromitization that will come with that AND Dbol together.

After that finish with a good PCT.

Any suggestions...
one other note is that winstrol does not aromitize so it wouldnt be as much of an issue as you may think. the bigger issue is taking to 17aa oral products together.
winstrol also has a very high affinity to bind to the SHBG thus freeing up more testosterone to be used in the body. it is like giving your cycle a little boost when you add winny to a test cycle.

HalfwayThere

Jan 17, 2006
New Jersey
right got the idea now...thanks 4 all the replies thou guys really helped

just one more thing...this will be my first cycle and im just worried that if i start, will i ever be able to stop?? or will this be a thing in my life forever now, or until i stop training?

P

pincrusher

HalfwayThere said:
right got the idea now...thanks 4 all the replies thou guys really helped

just one more thing...this will be my first cycle and im just worried that if i start, will i ever be able to stop?? or will this be a thing in my life forever now, or until i stop training?
most people who start working out and then taking a little juice, stay with the lifestyle for a long time. it can be very addicting to be able to look in the mirror and be happy with the progress you are making and the new look of your body whether it be to just get rid of fat and get rippeed or to gain lots of muscle. while steroids them selves are not addicting, the lifestyle certainly can be. it is up to the individual and how you approach everything but dont be surprised if ya find yourself wanting to get bigger & bigger with each progressive cycle you take.