©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

help with cutting cycle.. advice

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
this will be my 7th cycle and it will last 16 weeks, I am planning on either doing...
ripblend 225(test prop, tren ace, mast prop) at 1ml eod for the whole 16 weeks
anadrol for the first 4 weeks at 50mg/75/100/100 ed
winstrol at 50mg ed from weeks 10-16

or...

ripblend 225(test prop, tren ace, mast prop) at 1ml eod for the whole 16 weeks
halotestin for the last 4 weeks at 20mg for the first 4 days and then 30mg for the following 24 days

I will have everything I need on the side that I will need during and after my cycle, arimidex, nolvadex, aromasin, mk2866, cabergoline and n2guard.
I know all the plus sides and negative sides from the different drugs and I am just wondering between the 2 cycles which 1 I could get more cut and shredded with
any help would be appreciated
thanks guys

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I like the tri blend base for sure and winny works really good to tighten things up near the end as long as you're lean enough. Halo is said to harden you up as well, but I have not experienced it although the lowest I got was near 7%. So of the two, I recommend the winny. However, I believe anavar to be even better as it cuts fat and builds callogen, while the others simply harden and slow down callogen leading to soreness.

Hawk