©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help...Tren cycle

JoeTodd

Jun 20, 2006
Im new here and was how i could go about gettin a good tren cycle with maybe deca or winnie

boombaby

Dec 23, 2004
secter 7b zone 103
If this is your first cycle use a long ester test cycle first.Tren is powerful and effects everyone different.Some go 50mgs eod,then to 75mgs eod,then you try everyday shots.You cant take out what you put in.Have respect for gods blood. Some users get the fina cough,night sweats are common and indegestion is also.Best steroid on the planet as far as I'm concerned.Winny will make your joints hurt after awhile. What are yours goals ,stats and the most important thing is,,,, diet/food.Make the beast feed the beast

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
JoeTodd said:
Im new here and was how i could go about gettin a good tren cycle with maybe deca or winnie

hey Joe ..welcome to the board..we have some sponsors that are tried and true for you question about that... you'll see their banners on the site or in the sources section...thats how ya go about it...