©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help needed: My many on going cycles - am I at risk

Phergy

Mar 20, 2014
Hey Guys,

I am new to this forum but have been on many forums before.

I am turning 29 years old and I started cycling when I was 22. I use to do proper PCT and I was at a bad time in my life and just didn't care about much and did cycle after cycle without PCT and then cruised or jumped on something else.

I have been doing this for awhile with various cycles and never ran into any problems that I have noticed. Like I mentioned I was in a bad place when I abused them and continue to cycle now but now i have a gf who I love for 6 years and I worry with risk of heart attack in my family and the many years of not coming off that I might be at risk for an early grave. Now I know no one has ever died directly from steroids but it definitely increases risks of cancer and heart attacks from my readings.

I am now turning 29 and on week 2 of T400 and Tren Enanth and had my first case of Gyno last night where a brown / yellow discharge came out and I am taking Adex now. This isn't a huge risk for me as I can take something to help myself but I am talking to a few friends who just run low dose of test here and there and do it properly and they are telling me that I am being selfish and that i am going to leave this world too early.

I came off for the first time in a long time with proper PCT for 3 months and then got blood work done and my test didn't rebound. This worried me because I was hoping everything would be fine but i knew that wasn't going to be the case. The 3 months I was off I was tired all the time, no sex drive, weak, tendons and joints hurt and I basically was depressed.

I guess out of all this ranting I want some advice. Is what I am doing going to cause my lots of problems down the road and would just stopping everything but 200mg/EW of test be something I should be doing instead and should I get through a DR. or do it myself.

I don't want to limit my time on this earth to look good and risk hurting a lot of people so I wanted some advice on here to see what people thought. I know I have made a lot of mistakes in the past but I just want to make things right and do what is right for my family and myself.

Please all the advice would be greatly appreciated.

thank you everyone.
Phergy.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Def get some blood work done and do one cycle a year but nothing crazy. It's not worth your health brother.

Phergy

Mar 20, 2014
thanks guy, I did get blood work done after coming off for three months. Everything was fine but the only issue was my test was low.

I did a huge pct for 3 months - climid, nolva, HCG felt so depressed, tired, sore and didn't want to live.

I am on cycle now test and Tren and dbol so do I get blood work still?

Thanks guys, appreciate it

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
U should always have a baseline prior to starting and then get one after and possibly half through if its a longer cycle(12-16 weeks) but that's just me.

Phergy

Mar 20, 2014
yeah I hear you Phoe2006 like i said its probably way too late but I am ready to do things right, better late than never. I am going to finish this cycle and then cruise at 200mg/ew is that safe? I know that when I came off I was really low and probably could have got a script but I know there is a lot of test and time to get that and I couldn't feel how i felt when I was off, like highly depressed not from losing muscle, just no energy, no sex drive, highly depressed can't go back so i don't know what to do.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Yea go see a Dr tell him you'd rather have it off the record. And get a female Bloodwork panel that way it has estro etc on it. It will cost u a lil more but get it. Think u can find one for <300 I think. Privatemdlabs.com I can do more research for you if you wanted to find the exact test but with the info provided u should be able to find it pretty easily.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I think your gonna be fine. BUT definitely go get blood work and see where your at. I had to come off several times over the last 25 years and I have experienced some depression and aches and pains. Just don't over think it and stress yourself out. I've been using AAS for a long time and I'm doing OK. AND Ive done some crazy shit too. The fact that your talking about it and concerned is a good thing.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Bloodwork is always smart and gives you an educated data point to evaluate where your body is.

Going on low T for a while (cruising) and treating gyno is a good idea if you are not completely coming off.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
I think your gonna be fine. BUT definitely go get blood work and see where your at. I had to come off several times over the last 25 years and I have experienced some depression and aches and pains. Just don't over think it and stress yourself out. I've been using AAS for a long time and I'm doing OK. AND Ive done some crazy shit too. The fact that your talking about it and concerned is a good thing.

Wait, wait, what do you mean you had to come off several times? Do you normally run it nonstop?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Typical Dr trt for a person such as yourself that destroyed your endocryne system by continual AAS use is 100mg testosterone cypionate every week to keep in the normal range and to have bloodwork every 3 months to check levels such as hemocrit and white count and liver values .

To me this thread seems fake and a possible phychologist should be hired because its not just aas as a problem here if all said is true..

AM u know people run nonstop and dont get bloodwork like you or I cause if you didnt the claw would look elsewhere for studhood brutha.:D

Last edited:

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
You'll live ,10 years ago a pct was barely known. I didn't do a pct or do bloods during that time range. Done lots of drugs and stupid stuff. Still alive and blessed.

Where am I going? You can do as little or large as you want and nothing is guaranteed. If you're going to do it though, get labs and don't be stupid.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Wait, wait, what do you mean you had to come off several times? Do you normally run it nonstop?

Busted! I've come off for several years. But I'm usually ON. But again my doses are sooo low compared to what you guys run! :eek: