©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help me make a choice?

mightymo51

Jan 21, 2006
I'm getting ready to start a cycle with test prop as the base, but am undecided on if I should use nutri-vet anavar or nutri-vet winny tabs. I have been told that if you are over 10% bf you should go with the var. What do you think? Is nutri-vet var a good product?
-I know someone will ask, I'm 6' 225 lbs with 12% bf. My goal for this cycle is to gain quality mass and use gear with a low detection time. Low detection time is because I play sports.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
I've been running NV Winny 50-60mg during the last 6 weeks of my cycle. My bf% is above 10% and I can tell you that the change in my body composition has been remarkable. I believe that optimally you might have a bf % below 10% but that does not mean that the gains/improvement will not be positive and dramatic if your bf count is higher.
Make sure on that type of cycle that you eat cleaner than you have ever done before in your life.

Nitrateman

mightymo51

Jan 21, 2006
Thanks Nitrateman, I was thinking about trying the diet posted by anasci in the diet and nutrition forum. What do you think?

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
mightymo51 said:
I'm getting ready to start a cycle with test prop as the base, but am undecided on if I should use nutri-vet anavar or nutri-vet winny tabs. I have been told that if you are over 10% bf you should go with the var. What do you think? Is nutri-vet var a good product?
-I know someone will ask, I'm 6' 225 lbs with 12% bf. My goal for this cycle is to gain quality mass and use gear with a low detection time. Low detection time is because I play sports.
Anavar is probably a bit better than winny for pure strength gain. Also doesn't seem to give the achy joints that winny potentially can, especially at very low bf. Anavar may also be a little easier on the liver. One other AAS to consider may be drostanolone (Masteron) prop. It has a short detection time and is a decent cutting / strength agent also. Since you'd be injecting the test prop frequently anyways, wouldn't be much difference to add in some masteron with it.

mightymo51

Jan 21, 2006
Thanks Stealthmeister. My source doesn't carry masteron, but does have anavar. How would you run the cycle?