©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help me im new to the game

tyson9

Dec 14, 2005
Hey whats up I am 21 yrs old going onto 22 soon. Ive been working out off and on for the past 2 yrs. I was kinnda skinny around 140 lbs 5,9 ive gotten to 165 lbs using N-Large and proten shakes. I went on a food camp type thing where i really dedicated myself and worked out 5to 6 days a week. I got to 184lbs by taking some suff from GNC (no2 oon cycle off cycle) I stopped traing for the last couple of months and dint eat as much and went down to 170 lbs. I want to start putting on 20 lbs for summer and am going to start on new years im thinking of taking some steroids maybe the premade stacks from ceratin websites, im a little (very scared) to inject steroids but I really want to gain that weight. Can anyone give me any advice all posts r welcome. Lastly I dont have anyone to inject it into my ass can anyone help me with advice maybe there is clinics where they could do it for me, thanks alot in advance.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
i didn't see your other post, so i'll post here...

first off welcome :)

second...*takes deep breath* your going to need to do some research. there is a lot more to steroids than just finding a bottle of test and injecting it. there are a lot of things you should be researching such as different kinds of drugs, how they react with one another, what those particular drugs do, their side effects, their half lives, proper post cycle therapy, ancillaries to take during a cycle. there is a lot of shit you have to know man before you put anything together.

a typical (even test only) cycle will consist of more than JUST your bottle of test and some needles. your going to need nolvadex to keep on hand incase of any gyno flare ups. you may need arimidex to run throughout your cycle to keep any bloat down (that is optional). HCG to run throughout your cycle to keep your nuts in check so they don't turn into raisins. clomid, nolvadex, and/or arimidex for pct...which is a must if intend on keeping any gains at all.

and NO there are no clinics where you can take you own drug of choice to, to have them inject. gotta do it yourself. trust me, your not the only one scared of needles your first time. nobody was absolutley thrilled to inject themselves the first time. but you do get used to it....

happy researching (thats what this board is for) and again, WELCOME! :)

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Yeah, do the research bro. Nice to see your openness and honesty. Welcome to the board.

From this post of yours I would say you must first address the problems of your inconsistency with your workouts and your diet needs to be addressed. The yoyo effect, pre-gear, is a giveaway that the diet needs to be worked on.

Nitrateman