©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help..geten Aggrevated

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I have money on a credit card. Every site i go to is Alert Pay stuff. Are there any trustable domestic resources that I can just pay online with my credit card. I don't want to set up accounts online giving someone my accounting and routing info. Just want to pay withy my CARD online. Please someone point me in the right direction here. PM me if you have to.

thanks...

IM READY TO GET THIS GOING

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
I don't think you are going to find one , all the ones that I know of go through western union money transfer (which you can use a credit card)
BTW most international guys have a great success rate unless you have had problems in the past they should be good to go,

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
Maxlift is rite...you wont find one...use egold or alert pay...thats the easiest way...most won't accept CC's anymore...you can't even buy egold w CC's anymore..besides CC's are not anonomous, so you can be tracked if yer source gets busted...
set up an egold accnt www.egold.com you wire $$ to a bullion exchange who will fund your accnt with gold for the $$ amount you send them (ive used the bullionexchange.com in the past.. they charge a nominal amout for this service...it takes 24 hrs for your accnt to be funded and once it is you can spend your Gold in US $$ by sending an egod payment to anyone you want.. Its safer than CC and immediate transfer.. you can have it all done in 20 mins and put yer order in tomorrow..

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
GetSwullll said:
I have money on a credit card. Every site i go to is Alert Pay stuff. Are there any trustable domestic resources that I can just pay online with my credit card. I don't want to set up accounts online giving someone my accounting and routing info. Just want to pay withy my CARD online. Please someone point me in the right direction here. PM me if you have to.

thanks...

IM READY TO GET THIS GOING

there are cash in the mail domestic sources.