©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help choosing a steroid here

justdoit_23

Nov 17, 2004
:sniper: well i just wanted to know what people think would be the best and most rewarding injectible steroid out there(that is not expensive, im on a budget) without much side effects. (deca is out of the picture due to the length of time it stays deectable.) I was thinking of sustanon 250... yes no?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Welcome to the board! If this is a first cycle, stick to 400-500mg of test cypionate or enanthate.

W

wolfyEVH

dugie82 said:
enth if you are looking for gains, cyp has a shorter ester.

actually enan has the shorter ester which means more steroid weight

W

wolfyEVH

dugie82 said:
my bad, always assumed more frequent inj. meant shorter ester. Prob thinking of something else.

that is correct though, shorter ester, more frequent you have to inject....now if you were taking test decanoate, which is a very long ester, you could get by w/ 1 injection a week. But remember, the longer the ester, the less actual steroid weight (testosterone) there is per cc. cypionate is 1 carbon longer, therefore enanthate has more actual testosterone, although its pretty much impossible to tell on your own.

justdoit_23

Nov 17, 2004
so.... test enanthate and cypionate are better than sustanon? and if they are what are their stats(characateristics) and which is better.

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
personally i use to love aratest (200mgs enanthate 50 mgs propionate)when it was still a safe buy. I did a 1000mgs a week and blew up. I no longer am that dumb to take such a high dose. Testoviron depot by Schering has the same esters and amounts. regardless, any of the 3 will give you the results you want. test is test. The only difference is the ester (some are released into your system fast, some medium, some slow.)

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
justdoit_23 said:
so.... test enanthate and cypionate are better than sustanon? and if they are what are their stats(characateristics) and which is better.
Enanthate and Cypionate are almost identical. One of them is used primarily in Europe and the other used primarily in the USA for medical purposes.
Due to the different esters in Sust, you have to inject it every 3 days to get the best benefits. Cyp or enath are usually injected twice per week, but you could get by with once a week.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
NorthQ said:
How long will it take to notice any effect using either cyp or e?

Generally 4 weeks...but if u know what to like for, ie: experienced with juicing, 2 weeks. I get acne from cyp after about 18 days.