©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

help a newb user

justdoit_23

Nov 17, 2004
well i just had 2 questions i wanted to ask. First of all if it would be a good cycle if i used test. enenthate for 8 weeks at 250mg( the middle 4th and 5th weeks for 500 mg) while using d-bol throughout those 8 weeks. My 2nd question is that from ure exp. if it would b possible for me (i currently bench 250) to double my bench (500) in a little over 1 year through intense workout, eating like an animal, and steroids. thx.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
there are no limits in lieu of hardwork and determination but that seems mighty high expectations my friend(500). it seems fine at first but what are your stats? weight, height,age, how long been working out? i throw some deca in, but thats just me.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
500 is possible, mainly it comes down to mass, if you currently weigh 170 pounds dont count on it. I could see an increase of 100-150lbs

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I agree with Texas that we need to know your stats first. If you are old enough, that test dose it too low. I would take 400-500mg for 10 weeks. If you have never cycled b4, I would stick to just the test to see how your body reacts to it.

W

wolfyEVH

there is no way you'd be benching 500 in a year. 375 prolly but no way for 500. thats a mightly step....as for your planned cycle, it seems to me you only got your hands on 1 10ml bottle of test. you could do 250, "some" people make good gains from it, but most would prefer to up it to at least 400mg a week. plus you should run it a minimum of 10 weeks. doing 500mg/week for weeks 4 and 5 is totally unnecessary. won't do shit for you. also, do not run dbol that long. lots of guys run it that long but you should limit your dbol to about 5 or 6 weeks. why do you want to double your bench in 1 year?? sounds to much like an ego thing to me, you want to impress people.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I concur with both posts above 400 to 500mg per week for at least 10 weeks. It takes about 4 - 5 weeks to start seeing the effects of many injectables. This is the reason we run orals for the first few weeks. Orals usually cause a quicker response. The rest of the time you are gaining strength and hopefully resetting your body's natural setpoint to your new weight.
Generally, test alone is recommended for a first cycle so you can see how you will react to it. On following cycles you add one thing at a time to your test so you can gauge how you will react to those steroids as well.

Last edited:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
TexasCreed said:
seriously bro, and that can be a quick way to injure yourself as well. just my two cents.
That's a good point. Your muscles grow faster than your tendons. Your tendons need the time to catch up. If it were possible to double your bench into that range in 1 year, you would very likey cause a tendon to rip off of its attachment to the bone.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Im saying this because i know i had close to a small tear on my right arm becaue i was taking my sitting down machine curls up too many notches, and although my biceps could handle it my tendons were stressing bad. dont risk it.

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
There is no way in hell you could double your bench in a year even with an insane amount of roids. it took me 2 years to put 175lbs on my bench....i know guys who do bench competitions all the time, they juice, and one guy did 350 his senior year...he's 29 now and does 480....he juices and works out all the time.