©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hello

drdarknuss

Feb 22, 2014
Hello all,
I am new to this forum (forums in general) and I am here basically to learn. I am a health care provider for a population of people very concerned with fitness and athletic ability. My patients expect me to know a lot of the information you guys discuss on this forum. There is a huge lack of knowledge in current medical practice regarding PEDs. I am looking to augment my knowledge with information/experiences of some of the veteran forum members.

I have been an avid lifter on and off over the last 15 years (currently on for several years)

Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hello all,
I am new to this forum (forums in general) and I am here basically to learn. I am a health care provider for a population of people very concerned with fitness and athletic ability. My patients expect me to know a lot of the information you guys discuss on this forum. There is a huge lack of knowledge in current medical practice regarding PEDs. I am looking to augment my knowledge with information/experiences of some of the veteran forum members.

I have been an avid lifter on and off over the last 15 years (currently on for several years)

Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

Nice to have a vet with some knowledge and experience,,,maybe we can pick your brain. :welcome: to Anasci!

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Welcome Doc.. Now go tell the feds AAS is no different than booze ..

Come on man. Booze is worse! I think they should sell steroids and syringes behind the counter at the gas station next to the rolling papers

Welcome Dr.D :)

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
[ QUOTE=drdarknuss;223093]Hello all,

Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.[/QUOTE]

Are you an MD? If so what kind and in what field do you work primarily?

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
So u should prescribe us all 1000 mgs of test a week jk lol. I had to ask before someone else did.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Awesome. Stay in school or end up like phoe...:action-smiley-062:

Attachments

• Print---Public-Service-Social-Welfare-Camp---Drug-Rehab---No-Such-Thing---Crack.jpg
    Print---Public-Service-Social-Welfare-Camp---Drug-Rehab---No-Such-Thing---Crack.jpg
    441.4 KB · Views: 16

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Hopefully you can learn as much from us as we can from you. You found a great board with alot of vets and real world knowledge. I really hope you stick around as I think we would all benefit. Welcome!