©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

hello, new member here

P

pincrusher

hello everyone, new member here but certainly not new to the sport. im a mod on another message board along with being a trusted member or vip on many others. been lifting off and on for about 25 years now.
current stats:
height= 5'6"
weight= 220
bf%= a little high since im bulking ;)
arms= 17.5
quads= 28.5
calves= 17
age= 39

in the process of trying to gain enough size to enter a contest after i turn 40 next year in september. have more cycles under my belt than i care to count.
i believe anavar is one of the most under rated aas product on the market only because of the high cost, and if it was available cheaper then almost everyone would be using it!!!!

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Cool, another old guy like me! ;) j/k. Welcome to the board & good luck with the future contest.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Hello everyone, i'm new also. the ad on "sources" caught my eye. I'm looking to do my second cycle but i don't have a good source anymore. Is the list any good? i don't want to spend the $50 if it's not. thanks.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I take it your not a mod or anybody associated to anasci right? sending $50 for a List that is suppossed to have legit sources, i mean i don't want to offend anyone but alot of websites promote the same. again i don't want to sound like i'm putting down anasci or anything but i'm wanting to start my second cycle and i want to make sure that the $50 i spend here and the additional money on the gear isn't for nothing.

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
oracle said:
I take it your not a mod or anybody associated to anasci right? sending $50 for a List that is suppossed to have legit sources, i mean i don't want to offend anyone but alot of websites promote the same. again i don't want to sound like i'm putting down anasci or anything but i'm wanting to start my second cycle and i want to make sure that the $50 i spend here and the additional money on the gear isn't for nothing.

Welcome pincrusher and oracle. Oracle - you will not be dissapointed. I joined a few weeks back. Once on the other side, I had the answers to the questions that no one answered.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Im a member and not a mod. Like i said, its legit. but your a big boy, do as you want.

And it has gone up, but if yall have noticed so has our members. And anasci has been trying to improve this site as well. its still worth it, plus this site is a plethera of information and misc. data.

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
oracle said:
Hello everyone, i'm new also. the ad on "sources" caught my eye. I'm looking to do my second cycle but i don't have a good source anymore. Is the list any good? i don't want to spend the $50 if it's not. thanks.
The list is good check the polls.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
ok cool. i'll think it over. thanks for ya'll input. too bad it isn't 30 now. 50 is kinda hard to swallow. oh well

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Welcome to the board Pincusher. That's the way to post an intro. I agree anavar is some good stuff. It's just too pricey for some people to ever try.

Oracle welcome to the boards. I know $50 may sound steep, but other payboards like Steroidword.com charge that much for a fraction of a year. What is a legit source list worth to you? Only you can answer that question.

P

pincrusher

thanks members for the warm welcome. i agree with you dragonrider, $50 is well worth the price to have access to a good list of quality suppliers. although i do not have access to the source section here, im sure it is well worth it. on a side note, from what i have been seeing, i believe most good boards out there will be changing to this kind of setup due to the improved safety it provides for the members because you can have better screening of who is and isnt allowed in that section. we must all do what we can to not only keep ourselves safe but also the supliers we deal with.
a good example if this is the fact that meso recently got rid of their classifieds section due to the fact that the feds were using the site to bust suppliers who posted on the open forum there.

hey wolfyEVH i think i recognize your handle from freakz. if so im glad i recognize at least one person here.

Daluchman

Jan 25, 2005

hello room i"m new here on anacsci and don't have any clue how to get to the list of suppliers, can anyone help pease

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Daluchman said:
hello room i"m new here on anacsci and don't have any clue how to get to the list of suppliers, can anyone help pease
Welcome to the board.
Try reposting this as a new thread under introductions and you will get more views. You will see the new thread box in the upper left corner of the main heading introductions.