©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hello everyone

bigbustbeauty

Nov 26, 2005
Hi everybody.I'm a new female member coming over here from outlaw.I see some names I recognize and I hope to share all I can.

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
I'm just a newbie to Anasci too, but I am going to say hello and welcome anyways! I enjoy reading McKenzie's posts here to see how gear is working for the gals too. I hope you'll share some of your experience / cycles with us.

Stealth.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
bigbustbeauty said:
Hi everybody.I'm a new female member coming over here from outlaw.I see some names I recognize and I hope to share all I can.
We hope you will share all you can too.

Why does that sound naughty when I say it?

It didn't when she said it.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Welcome DD...Goodbye or howdy,which is it? Dragon seems to think you split already...well anyway whichever,Ive been polite.
What a good boy am I...

bigbustbeauty

Nov 26, 2005
kell11 said:
Welcome DD...Goodbye or howdy,which is it? Dragon seems to think you split already...well anyway whichever,Ive been polite.
What a good boy am I...

I wouldnt be saying this BBB

Last edited by a moderator:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
bigbustbeauty said:
Welcome Michelle,"my daughters middle name".
Welcome to to your DD's as well since they come with an ID as well...was that funny?.....I dont know anymore :welcome:

Last edited by a moderator:

bigbustbeauty

Nov 26, 2005
kell11 said:
Welcome Michelle,"my daughters middle name".
Welcome to to your DD's as well since they come with an ID as well...was that funny?.....I dont know anymore :welcome:

Show me how to resize my pic and I'll post it ;)
Michelle