©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hello everyone

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
Please allow me to introduce myself. I like the name recess. It fits me. I am a 38 year old male from Texas. I have been bumping around on this site for a couple of weeks. So far - I like what I see. History, well I have lifted off and on since college. I do admit that due to a sever drinking problem - I could never keep the commitment. I have been sober for around a year now and have been improving my mind and body ever since. I feel and look better than ever before. I have been seriously considering sticking a needle in my ass for around 4 months. I have been doing much research and have read many posts and articles on this site. I do admit that I am nervous about the legalities. I am also considering investing the $30 to see what is on the other side. you will see me bumping around here. I will probably be asking questions and some advice. I want to invest in my body correctly. Glad to be here.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Nice to have you here, please do ask questions, if you have a private question you can private message me or another user if you would like.. theres alot of info on this board and others out there. but you came to the right place.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Welcome!!! Congrats on being sober. If you need anything, let me know :)

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
Good morning guys,

Thanks for the hospitality. I have seen your names bouncing around and I do appreciate you saying "Hi". I have a couple of things I wish to accomplish before I go to the next level. Still in a research mode. I also appreciate your invitation to ask questions, I most likely will. Thanks again.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Welcome to the board. It is so refreshing to see someone do a little research before they take the leap, as opposed to someone whose first post is "Where kin I get me some of them there steroids?"