©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Heading to Quads to train with Ed Coan !

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
If I have one quality that I am proud of it's that somehow I have managed to surround myself with some really great people. I have no idea how it happens, but regardless of the area of my life there are individuals who want to see me succeed. One, such bro is turbobusa who has selflessly made arrangements for myself and my buddy Nate to come up to train with the Master Ed Coan and crew.

For me I am hoping to learn to be the best I can be. In other words if I had a meet next week wtf can I do to improve what I am doing right now. I am a late bloomer at 40+ and have been in the iron game a short 10 years so I have a realistic perspective of what I can accomplish. Yet, in order to be my best I need some guys who know more than me..a hell of a lot more than me to guide me.

To be honest I am as giddy as a school girl (whatever that means) about this trip. Even if I was simply looking on an meeting these guys it would be a once in a lifetime experience that only a fool would pass up.

My buddy Nate (23) actually has a lot more potential then me and has idealized Coan for years. Nate has dominated NASA for some time and recently pulled 630+ at a bodyweight of 181 and all natural at that (yes I know for a fact as this kid works for me etc...). So, we will be making the trip together so it will be interesting to see what he gets out of it as well as I really want to see Nate do well since there are few nicer people on God's green earth.

Anyway, T, we are stoked and thank you for going out of your way for our benefit!

Hawk

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
You are sooooooo lucky hawk early christmas present from turbo...hope ya kill it today brother

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Wish I wasn't stuck cause I'd be up.. Hope you get the tips and advice you need Hawk. Toss up an extra plate on for me brutha.

That would be nice.

Gonna be a blast!

Guess we will have to get together another time homeslice.

Hawk

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Just gonna mention .Psych should be in the mix as well. That kid has really
laid it down and just won 220 nats and worlds this year .Also saw Derek the raw monster yesterday . Sure you will run up on him as well .
Did it in an astonishly short amt of time. You'll love this place . I'll call you or you call me sunday night if possible. see you soon. T...

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hey hawk maybe a side trip to liilebridges place? If not this time maybe another.
I'm a bit under the weather but should be A1 soon. Thanks , T..

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Hey hawk maybe a side trip to liilebridges place? If not this time maybe another.
I'm a bit under the weather but should be A1 soon. Thanks , T..

Well, I am up for whatever. It's not like we won't have the time as our only limitation is the number of days we will be there.

Hawk

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
Nice to brothers really connecting. This is great. Lov this site and good peeps here. Hawk u gonna have great time. Can't wait to hear bout trip.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Can we get an update?.....Were you able to walk out of the gym by yourself or did you require assistance did anyone throw up lol cant wait to hear about it brother.

STP

Nov 27, 2013
Mad jealous, man. Coan is a legend, I would turn into a giddy schoolgirl if I got to train with him

he would probably make me look just as strong as a schoolgirl as well

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
They just got there today so will get basic info for u guys .. i also heard a guy pretty dam thick ,and smart, was seen nearby the gym in assless chaps and wearing a dog collar draggin a leash.... psych were u around there at 5pm brutha?,
The team will fill you in the details when finished...

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
They just got there today so will get basic info for u guys .. i also heard a guy pretty dam thick ,and smart, was seen nearby the gym in assless chaps and wearing a dog collar draggin a leash.... psych were u around there at 5pm brutha?,
The team will fill you in the details when finished...

I dress to be comfortable at gym bro, got to establish the pecking order. FYI the assless chaps keep people off my machines when i'm doing supersets ;)

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I dress to be comfortable at gym bro, got to establish the pecking order. FYI the assless chaps keep people off my machines when i'm doing supersets ;)

Psych just be spreading the butt butter on the seats to keep em vacant.. funny ...... Those guys are coming back your way at 4:30
P? That young whip has some nice pulling power . Get his ass up under a squat bar P and tum him into a real 3 lift guy..
You wont be there when the video guy is there tomorrow(1130) right?Catch up with you soon. Thanks for taking time for these guys
Psych . You get an extra cool rating in my book..... T