©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

hCG

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
Just got hCG

bros I just got my hands on some pregnyl hcg, 5000 iu per amp. Can someone explain to me how I mix it, and then where I store it. I will be using it through insulin syringes. Please tell me how to measeure it also, thanks

Mark

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Hcg

bigmark3d said:
bros I just got my hands on some pregnyl hcg, 5000 iu per amp. Can someone explain to me how I mix it, and then where I store it. I will be using it through insulin syringes. Please tell me how to measeure it also, thanks

Mark

I would recommend researching some more but i do know this..

All you do is shoot the solution into the powder vial and aim it at the side of the amp...You don't want to just blast it in there...
then to mix it up just swirl it a little bit no vigorous shaking necessasary.

If only part of the substance is injected the residual solution should be stored in the refrigerator. It is not necessary to store the unmixed HCG in the refrigerator; however, it should be kept out of light and below a temperature of 25° C.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
thank you, can someone help me out on measuring it, with insulin sringes. I want to shoot 500 ius 2 days a week. So how many units do i measure on the insluin syringe?.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I suck big time at math, so I probably wont be any help. I use Novarel HCG. It comes in 2 10 ml bottles. One has the BAC water and the other has the HCG stuff in it. I slowly squirt all of the BAC water into the HCG slowly, swirl the vial until it all dissolves, and and then refrigerate it. Mine is 10,000 USP. When I use my slin pin, I use 25 units twice weekly. That is equal to 250ius two times a week. If you wanted to take 500ius twice weekly, then you would take 50 units on the slin pin each time.

You said you have the 5,000 IUs in amps. I have never used that before. I would guess mixing it all would be equal to 1/2 of the kind I use. Anyone with some more input?