©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

hcg at end of cycle only

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
Hi all, so hCG is hard to come by just now, not sure why, but that's the way it is.

I have one 5000iu vial, and as I understand it it'll stay good in the fridge for about a month.

So if I were just to use it at the end of my cycle, which in this case would be the last 4 weeks of a 14 week cycle, should I just dose it at the usual 250iu two or three times a week, or is there a different protocol I should follow.

Any and all help/opinion is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Bob

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
M4bteam.con has HCG in stock :)

I would do 500iu 2x per week so it doesn't go bad

But you could just buy more from m4bteam.com and use it all cycle...

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
M4bteam.con has HCG in stock :)

I would do 500iu 2x per week so it doesn't go bad

But you could just buy more from m4bteam.com and use it all cycle...

but if I've 7 weeks left on my cycle, wouldn't it have gone bad before the end?

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
are you going to run PCT or are you going to cruise? reason i ask is if you are going to run PCT then i would run the HCG at 1000iu/wk (500iu 2x/wk) starting at week 11 so that after i pin my last shot of test i have another week of just HCG to pin then after that wait another 2 weeks and start your PCT.

VP

Last edited:

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
if you haven't mixed your HCG yet its good to go and there is no need to mix it until you are ready to use it. also there are sponsors here that carry pharmaceutical HCG and that is the only way to go because even a pregnancy test will not tell you potency. again all of this is just my opinion and i wish you the best of luck!

VP

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
are you going to run PCT or are you going to cruise? reason i ask is if you are going to run PCT then i would run the HCG at 1000iu/wk (500iu 2x/wk) starting at week 11 so that after i pin my last shot of test i have another week of just HCG to pin then after that wait another 2 weeks and start your PCT.

VP

Yeah I run a PCT, not quite ready for the blast and cruise lifestyle yet.

That looks like a good way of doing it, thanks very much for your help