©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

have to leave to another state on cycle wat should i do

jon_e_boy88

Jun 24, 2009
CA moved to OK
hey guyz i need help once again im going back to cali on last week of my cycle i take the shot 1 daY before i leave wat should i do ima be out there for like a week or 2 should i try to find a gym out there or would i be fine doing shit load of push up an pull ups?b/c i got to turn my self in for tickets to go to the army should i tell them i need estro blocker in the jail or only if it get bad meaning nipples scincitive?

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Just stop your cycle and start your PCT early enough to have it completed before you go through this ordeal.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Just stop your cycle and start your PCT early enough to have it completed before you go through this ordeal.

Thats what I would do too. And some words of wisdom,,,I would NEVER mention to LE anything about AAS use or ANTI e's. That could come back to bite you later.

jon_e_boy88

Jun 24, 2009
CA moved to OK
now when i get back i got like 3 weeks left should i save it for the next cycle or trow it away or get back on for the rest of it or wat? i dont want to waste!ive only been on for like 4 weeks