©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Happy turkey day brothers

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Turkey sucks and I'm stuck with family .......fuck this stupid ass holiday. EVERY ONE ENJOY THEIRS!!!!!! :D

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Back at ya brothers...been up since 2:30am cooking gonna have a shit ton of leftovers....smoking 2 20lb turkeys and a 15lb bone in ham...gonna be some good shit.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
No diet today! Happy Thanksgiving! I'm grateful for many things. I'm alive and life is good.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Turkey sucks and I'm stuck with family .......fuck this stupid ass holiday. EVERY ONE ENJOY THEIRS!!!!!! :D

I feel ya brother. First, i have to go to my parents. Which normally is a good thing that i enjoy. However for the first time in years, my ex-junkie pos sister is going to be there. Usually she's in jail or rehab for the holidays. So, now i must go and put on a fake smile while my blood boils.lol. Then, straight to the in laws with my wife...lets just say they aren't my type of people and its going to suck there as well. Oh well, we gotta be thankful for what we got brother. Could be worse, we could have no family at all. Take the bad with the good :)

Happy thanksgiving to all!

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Happy Thanksgiving and hopefully the turkey isn't the only thing gobbling tonight!