©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Happy Easter ANASCI! Whatchya doin?

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
HAPPY EASTER guys,

If you don't celebrate the holiday, I hope you are at least taking the day off :)

I am headed to church then back home where my family will be joined by my brother and his girl who flew in from the east coast for a big feed ! :headbang:

What are the rest of you up to ?

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
Happy Easter. Picking up my little girl in a bit, gonna have a daddy daughter Easter.:D

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Waiting on a bunch of family to get to the house this morning gonna do a big easter egg hunt for the kiddos then grill up a feast ive got grill duty today so figured id go ahead and pre cook some goodies for the rest of the week while im at it. Had an insane shoulder workout this morning their still burning fired up ready to hang out with family and eat myself retarded lol

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Just got back from church with with and daughters (5, 3) and we will be heading to my in-laws soon for our traditional Polish Easter. And yes it does include Vodka and Kielbasa:headbang:

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Happy Easter everyone. Taking day off to catch up on cleaning, grocery shopping and taking the pup to the dog park for some frisbee

Daveyjones

Feb 14, 2013
I spent Easter studying for a bio chem test and working at my parents house while my fam were all downstairs cooking and and having fun.....booo