©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Chris116

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Hey Chris I think its your birthday bro? I just feel it.. 4/23 .
Get this im 4/26..wish you a great day brutha.ib

You have a good birthday too. Damn, you have great intuition. Actually, I am 45 years old today, and I guess I am gonna go train legs to punish my old ass before I fire up the grill this evening.

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
You have a good birthday too. Damn, you have great intuition. Actually, I am 45 years old today, and I guess I am gonna go train legs to punish my old ass before I fire up the grill this evening.

Happy B-day Old Man :D

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Thanks guys. Well. I decided to do a favorites workout being my birthday and all. Did chest, tris, and bis. Saving legs for tomorrow. Beer and grilled chicken tonight.

Each year on my birthday, I try to do something I haven't ever done before in the gym. For instance, last year I did 44 dips on my 44th birthday in one set. This year, I loaded up the isopress bench press with 10 45lb plates and got 4 slow reps with chest muscle contraction at the top on each one. I know it isn't barbell bench, but anything over 405 on flat olympic bench keeps tearing up my shoulders. But at my age, I will take 450lbs for 4 reps on the isopress. I wonder what next years feat of strength will be?

Last edited:

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Ya man, happy birthday ! Always an excuse for a huge decadent meal.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Ya man, happy birthday ! Always an excuse for a huge decadent meal.

Thanks man. My wife took me to Golden Corral after the gym. I found the baked chicken thighs and buffalo wings and I ate a few plates of them. Nothing like a couple pounds of chicken to recover after a hard gym workout.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Ok now its my day..I like money ..everyday turbo is late is 5$. Yetty rule 4/26/64.
Chris you should just save a dollar a day for the year as your next goal and give to me?. Thanks ib..

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Ok now its my day..I like money ..everyday turbo is late is 5$. Yetty rule 4/26/64.
Chris you should just save a dollar a day for the year as your next goal and give to me?. Thanks ib..

Will do IB. Already stuffing those dollars in my sock drawer for next year. Happy birthday....

OBAMA

Apr 6, 2013
Happy birthday from me the prez.....btw, there's a tax on birthdays. Send me your damn money bitch!