©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HAPPY 4th of July 2013

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
I'm taking my daughter and girlfriend to my parents place and going to relax and eat some food for a few days. My daughter is almost 2 so she doesn't know what fireworks are. Hopefully they won't terrify her and she will enjoy the colors exploding in the sky.

Stay safe and enjoy your day, folks!

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
nothing! in my country 4th of july means nothing LOL
i wish i was there so i could party with you and some of my asians friends :D

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Hoping everyone in the states has a safe and relaxing 4th of July:)

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Happy 4th everybody.

I going to work in a little bit. I don't mind because it is 8 hrs overtime, plus an extra days pay tossed in on top.

The gym is closed today, which stinks...

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
Mojo what country are you in? USA got independence on july 4 so its a big commercializes excuse to party ..

yeah i know cause there`s an university near my place where all the rich kids from your conutry come to study and every year they have a big party.. i`m in italy

Last edited:

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
yeah i know cause there`s an university near my place where all the rich kids from your conutry come to study and every year they have a big party.. i`m in venice italy

That reminds me of when I was over in Iraq. My Iraqis would celebrate 4th of July, Thanksgiving, etc. They knew they were big American holidays and just wanted an excuse to party.

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
That reminds me of when I was over in Iraq. My Iraqis would celebrate 4th of July, Thanksgiving, etc. They knew they were big American holidays and just wanted an excuse to party.

oh so you were in the army! nice! are you a marines?

Last edited:

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
oh so you were in the army! nice! are you a marines?

Well, yes and no. I was in the Army back in the day, when I was a young buck. But that time, I was a civilian contractor training Iraqis. I was embedded with Marines during my time there. Complicated....
But, anyways....the Iraqis that I worked with still loved to celebrate our holidays. People love a chance to party..and mostly, I think they wanted a day off from work.

Last edited: