©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

gyno

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I am unfortunately gyno prone. I've been taking 40mgs nolva daily but my nips are still puffy and sore. Should I up the dosage or what? Nolva worked in my first cycle so I'm not sure what's going on here.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Test deca 1cc each. The deca is 300mg so I up the test a little bit.(I wonder if that is the cause) I finished dbol about 2 weeks ago.

W

wolfyEVH

so you were only running 250mg of test and 300mg of deca a week??? thats a bit low dont you think

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Blackbird, you sure its gyno? I get sensitivity and a little puffiness but it goes away off-cycle.....

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Bizarro said:
Blackbird, you sure its gyno? I get sensitivity and a little puffiness but it goes away off-cycle.....
Aren't they symptoms of gyno? Do you take anything while on cycle?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
My nips get a little sensitive every cycle I do, and I always add Nolvadex. If I dont, they get real bad. Have you cycled before with just test? Did you have any problems with it? Have you cycled with Deca and test before? If its the Deca, Nolvadex wont help you. It could also be from your Dbol as well. Thats why I always recommend doing test only first cycle, then the next one test with on eadded compound. Then the next cycle, test with one other compound. Thats the ONLY way to know for sure what it causing what.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
I guess Im lucky. Only The first time I cylcled gear I had the estrogen knots under the nipple..Ive never had it happen again. and then just a couple of proviron for only a couple days would eliminate the problem..
Very few of us will see true full blown outta control gyno from AAS.Its just a temporary estrogen reaction.to the androgens..
but,use nolva/proviron if its freaking you out I guess.Its natural it occur,so long as you dont go C-cup

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
tee said:
My nips get a little sensitive every cycle I do.

somethin' just seems weird in that sentence, but i just can't put my finger on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
kell11 said:
I guess Im lucky. Only The first time I cylcled gear I had the estrogen knots under the nipple..Ive never had it happen again. and then just a couple of proviron for only a couple days would eliminate the problem..
Very few of us will see true full blown outta control gyno from AAS.Its just a temporary estrogen reaction.to the androgens..
but,use nolva/proviron if its freaking you out I guess.Its natural it occur,so long as you dont go C-cup
I would agree with that. Try running proviron during your cycles instead of nolva.
Nolva blocks estrogen receptors so that it can't attach. Proviron actually prevents the formation to estrogen.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
DragonRider said:
I would agree with that. Try running proviron during your cycles instead of nolva.
Nolva blocks estrogen receptors so that it can't attach. Proviron actually prevents the formation to estrogen.

Way to get the "children" back in shape DR. as for the rest of you who like me and tee's remarks...my salutations to you all... :flipoffha

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
oracle said:
Way to get the "children" back in shape DR. as for the rest of you who like me and tee's remarks...my salutations to you all... :flipoffha
Yea, some of us are trying to bring something constructive to the board while others are building their post count.

I think the term is post whoring. :smoker: