©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Gyno signs today?

jason 4

Jan 1, 2005
Im into the 3rd week of my cycle and my nipples are sore and puffy hard to see but I can feel it.I have and will start taking 6oxo but is there anything better to solve my problem. Ive read nolvadex is good but all I can find is powder.

P

pincrusher

jason 4 said:
Im into the 3rd week of my cycle and my nipples are sore and puffy hard to see but I can feel it.I have and will start taking 6oxo but is there anything better to solve my problem. Ive read nolvadex is good but all I can find is powder.
if you look at the top of the page one of the sponsorers/advertisers on this site will help ya out immensely with nolva. i would recommend starting the 6-OXO but order some nolva and get on it as soon as it arrives. take 40mg ed till symptoms dissapear then drop to 20mg for the duration of the cycle. ;)
try going into the board sponsorers forum also to find your answer. look for research chemicals from different sponsors

Last edited:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
pincrusher said:
if you look at the top of the page one of the sponsorers/advertisers on this site will help ya out immensely with nolva. i would recommend starting the 6-OXO but order some nolva and get on it as soon as it arrives. take 40mg ed till symptoms dissapear then drop to 20mg for the duration of the cycle. ;)
try going into the board sponsorers forum also to find your answer. look for research chemicals from different sponsors
Excellent advise as usual.
http://www.123steroids.com/vB/forumdisplay.php?f=28
Check out our sponsors. They carry liquid research products. The same strength as tablets.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Guys, NEVER start a cycle without all the stuff you need! If you dont know what you need, you shouldn't be taking a cycle.

Welcome Jason.

P

pincrusher

tee said:
Guys, NEVER start a cycle without all the stuff you need! If you dont know what you need, you shouldn't be taking a cycle.

Welcome Jason.
AMEN, but unfortunately alot of newbies come on here after getting gear from someone at the gym without getting proper pct info or ancilliaries. i also see alot of people on prohormones without even getting the proper prohormone ancilliaries. they also make the prohormone ancilliaries sound like they will stop gyno & estrogen conversion completely no matter what you are taking which is just plain wrong but an advertising ploy to get people to buy them.
at least the people are coming to us for advise instead of just going back to the guy who sold them the gear for bad advise.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Yep, no problem coming here for help. Thats what we are here for. I do want all the new guys that are here now to know that they need to do some research b4 jumping into a cycle. Stay here, hang, and learn some stuff. :)