©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

gyno question

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
mr.nitrofish said:
is it posible to get gyno without ever having itchy nips or lumps?
Gyno is a hard lump, but you can get the start of it without warning. Most people have symptoms prior to getting it, but I have heard of cases where it just comes on without warning. WHats up?

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
first cycle, just want to make sure im on the right track.Im always checking, I don't think anythings wrong, but still I like to be extra cautious

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
mr.nitrofish said:
first cycle, just want to make sure im on the right track.Im always checking, I don't think anythings wrong, but still I like to be extra cautious

oh....stop being so paranoid brutha. You'll be alright as long as you got the right gear to take care of it if it does happen

W

wolfyEVH

a lot of it is in your head......you'll know when you start getting gyno......

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
steve0085 said:
Why? you could play with them all the time, you wouldn't need chicks

maybe if I grew a vagina, then id play with that a lot, but man boobs, no thanks.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
the only way that you could possibly have gyno and NOT feel itchyness or soreness is maybe pubescent gyno. cuz you've grown up with it and have almost gotten used to it over the years. now if your on a first cycle (like your soon to be) and at around week 4 or 5 you just randomly get sharp pains through your nips, they become itchy, or even feel a small lump THEN you will know you have gyno. then its time to start poppin some nolva.