©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

gyno paranoia

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
alright i think i have the beginning signs of gyno my nipples are a little puffy .. they do not hurt or itch and i checked for any type of small lumps behind the nip ,nothing there. what do yall think should i just go ahead and start using my nolva to be safe i am almost half way in to my cycle
:confused: :confused: :confused: i want to believe that it is just water gain

Last edited:
P

pincrusher

cawb said:
alright i think i have the beginning signs of gyno my nipples are a little puffy .. they do not hurt or itch and i checked for any type of small lumps behind the nip ,nothing there. what do yall think should i just go ahead and start using my nolva to be safe i am almost half way in to my cycle
:confused: :confused: :confused: i want to believe that it is just water gain
if you dont have any irritation or lumps it may just be a little natural fat buildup or water but you are always better being safe than sorry.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
thats what i figured , and there is no irratation at all .. i will wait another couple of weeks and i will see what happens

black77

Aug 19, 2005
bro every time i do dbol my nips hurt and they are itchy.thank god no gyno for me . but it really bothers you use the nolva ,i cant hurt .make sure you have etra when you finish your cycle and have some clomid to get your nuts back. good luck bro. but i dont think you have any thing to worry about .

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
see mine are pierced. so they are bigger then normal.. but the base is still flat. will the whole nipple get puffy? and when someone says it will itch. how bad does it itch or hurt when you get symptoms?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Cawb,

Id start the Nolva to be safe. See if it does anything.

Sesso,
The symptoms can vary from each individual. If mine get puffy, its the base part of the nipple that swells. When mine start to itch, its just a little itch but scratching doesnt seem to make it go away for long.