©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

GYMVET

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Source removal

One of our sources has recently been removed because he has developed a large enough customer base that he is no longer taking new customers. This is in the sources best interest because it allows him to conduct business in an environment that is as secure as you can be in this business.
So, to prevent confusion and frustration on the board members part, this particular source has been removed.

Last edited:

thevet

bodybuilder
May 25, 2004
DragonRider said:
One of our sources has recently been removed because he has developed a large enough customer base that he is no longer taking new customers. This is in the sources best interest because it allows him to conduct business in an environment that is as secure as you can be in this business.
So, to prevent confusion and frustration on the board members part, this paticular source has been removed.

much repect dragon, i appreciate your work my friend, let me know if i can help you in any way, gv