©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Guys Tell Me What To Do

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
I have been on sust 250 for 3 weeks....gained 12 lbs....very happy with what I hav accomplished so far.....I am doing one amp every five days for 8 weeks...Just did my third shot yesterday....I am getting the sensation that maybe going to 2 amps a week for the remaining 5 weeks would be ok....The question I need to know is should I....This is my first cycle just to let you know...I have had no side effects except feeling very awesome all the time....I am 6' 3'' tall and I am at 200lbs. Let me know gentlemen.....thanks a lot :cum: :hitit:

lord Humongous

Jan 22, 2004
Two shots a week Monday and Thursday. You should really do it eod so you can utilize the shorter ester tests. My first cycle was Sust at 500mg a week for 10 weeks...I liked it very much.

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
I got my pct lined up but Not the anti e, I can't find them......That is why I am concerned about upping the dosage. Let me know what to do bro

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
billyc said:
I got my pct lined up but Not the anti e, I can't find them......That is why I am concerned about upping the dosage. Let me know what to do bro

Click one of the sponsor links on our pages. Never start a cycle without all your anti-Es.

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
Well I have started already, no itchy nips or anything like that.....If I did start that I would use a source to get my anti es. I am concerened about using the sources bc I live in a country that wouldn't like it if I did something like that. I think I will just keep the dosage the same until I find some anti e, what sponsor links are you talking about? The sources? I have talked to one of them, got a little scared about it and didn't go through with it....