©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Guess who is getting to see Man Of Steel a day early?

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
THIS GUY!!! :headbang: Going tonight and cant wait!

Man of Steel - Special Edition Trailer [HD] - YouTube

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
I'm trying to talk my wife into seeing this Saturday but she want to see Iron man 3 because she already saw the first two.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Well now that the man of steel opened this weekend it bumped ironman 3 out. So I guess we are going to see superman:headbang:

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
not to jack op, but has anyone seen the purge yet? good flick, got first in the box office, as a low budget film apparently

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
not to jack op, but has anyone seen the purge yet? good flick, got first in the box office, as a low budget film apparently

The Purge was not as good as they made it out to be. Showed any good parts in the previews. Did not really like that one.

It is better then Ironman 3!:headbang:

Yes! I would say that it is the best of any comic book movie made to date.

It was a little long, they could have cut out an 45 minutes of the movie and it would have still been great.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012

The purge was pretty good. I don't like scary movies, but do like suspense movies. I wouldn't watch it again. I would have watched In the end if I could go back.