©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Guac-a-Doodle-Doo

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
l518877913.jpg

A very spicy chicken breast, tempered by an avocado-peach compote. A great Summer meal.

Minutes to Prepare: 10
Minutes to Cook: 25
Number of Servings: 2

Ingredients

2, one-pound boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts
1 T. Olive Oil
1 T. Black Pepper (fresh ground best)
1 T. powdered Cayenne Pepper
1 T. Salt

COMPOTE:

2 Haas Avocados
1 Large Chopped Red Onion
2 Medium chopped Peaches (incl. skin)

Tips

Chicken can be very spicy when grilled this way, but the avocado compote cuts the heat considerably. Adjust spices based on your tolerance.

Optional: top with a wedge of lime, which can be squeezed into compote just before dining.

Serve with summer side dishes, such as corn and/or salad (pictured).

Directions

Lightly coat both sides of chicken with olive oil. Rub in black pepper, salt, and cayenne on both sides and grill over medium-high heat. Turn several times, re-coating with spice mixture each time.

While chicken is cooking, mash two avocados in a bowl, add onions and peaches, and mix thoroughly. Do not chill or heat.

When Chicken is done cooking, place mound of avocado-onion-peach compote on top of chicken.

Makes 2 servings for other people, 1 big one for us.

Nutritional Value (assuming it is eaten as ONE serving):

Calories: 1750
Total Fat: 76.4 g (but its the good kind..)
Cholesterol: 440.0 mg
Total Carbs: 70.1 g
Dietary Fiber: 33.2 g
Protein: 195.2 g

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Milburn I dont like guac it reminds me of baby vomit of split peas I fed my niece years ago.. Serious! And I know it good but bro it a no go down my throat .. She ruined me so when I'm 80 she's gonna wipe my ass as payback..

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I love Guac! I never made guac with peaches though... I'll bet tha tastes damn good with the spicy chicken. The combination of spicy and sweet has my mouth watering...

Thank Milburn!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Atom I forgot tell you I'm a rocket scientist and I did studies of little green Martians and elf interbreeding .. we need to talk..lol..

This interests me greatly :star-wars-smiley-02 I've had dreams of hooking up with a martian honey... This could get very interesting lol

Last edited: