©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Growth hormone experience

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus
Hi guys. Wondered if anyone can help with a bit of personal HGH experience. Been thinking about doing it for a while and managed to get a half-decent price off a trusted supplier, but is it really worth taking if what I'm looking for is size, size, size? The more I read the more I hear about its youth-giving qualities, help with sleeping, improved sexual function blah blah blah. The point is, I'm not interested in any of that - I just want to get as big as possible as safely as possible in the shortest possible time. Maybe I'd be better spending my money on Tren and Test, especially as the HGH is bloody expensive and has to be taken for so long? Also, I've now realised, it has to be taken with Test anyway, and one of the reasons I wanted to do it was so that I could lay off the steroids a bit. Any experience/advice much appreciated. Cheers.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I think you get more bang for the buck (and quicker), in terms of mass, on steroids.

For muscle and size gains,,,AAS are far cheaper and more effective way to go. HGH and AAS combined can produce exceptional results.
I still would only suggest HGH for the more advanced type athlete.