©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Grinding the Crack

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Snagged this off aboard...Was posted by drob...This guy is truly HARDCORE!

Jeb Corliss " Grinding The Crack" - YouTube

Jeb Corliss - Wingsuit BEST VIDEO - YouTube

Fearless - The Jeb Corliss Story - YouTube

F

*FORGE*

Would love to be able to do that, even just once! What a rush!!

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
Thats wild, I want to go skydiving but right now I am over the weight limit by a couple pounds -.- haha and Im tryin to get bigger! This looks crazy too

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Jeb Corliss is a crazy guy! I heard that he recently almost took his leg off doing this wingsuit stuff! Took him 6 months to recover and was right back to doing his thing again!!

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
They chose a great song for this video as well!!

Jeb Corliss " Grinding The Crack" - YouTube

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Ive seen this, this guy is unbelievable. It just amazes me how close he flys to objects that would instantly kill him. Theres another guy that mounts miniature plane wings to his back. Then in the plane wings are two miniature jet engines. He jumps out of a plane, unfolds these wings on his back, then fires the jet engines. Its awesome! He flies around like a fighter jet. He actually passes the plane that he jumped from.
Let me see if i can find it.
Watch this
Jet-man: Human powered flight - YouTube

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
My wife showed this to me a while back, crazy stuff! Looks like it would be a lot of fun, but I can't imagine the skill level necessary to pull it off.

powders101

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2007
The LAB
I read that in the Grinding the Crack video that when he passed that guy diving out of the way (taking the pic) that he was going 120mph!