©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Grinding test base (TNE) for home brew

greenforest56

Dec 4, 2013
I came across a recipe for TNE. It is the usual formula for most injectables but the author recommended that you first grind your raw test powder with a mortar and pestle. For two reasons: 1) to help prevent pip 2) to help keep it from crashing.

Now, my question is not about if grinding will bring about one or two. I figure the only way to find that out for sure is to make it and test it on my lab rat. My question is this:

Will grinding the raw test powder in anyway damage it so it is no longer effective?

We all know how peptide molecules are very delicate and easily damaged. Obviously, steroid molecules are a lot tougher. But tough enough to stand up to grinding? I have read where others have used a mortar and pestle to mix oral raws before capping, but that is mixing, not grinding.

I appreciate your thoughts.

sh00t

Apr 1, 2013
Sorry, this is OT (i have no answer for you). But I would be interested in seeing your recipe for TNE, for educational purposes.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Grinding doesnt effect it.. what's the chems in "that" recipe..

If u are planning on sticking around do an intro and u will get more replies and less grief.lol. cool place here.thks ib