©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Grind guard

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Just wondering how many people here protect their teeth either workin out or during sleep? I grind like hell in the gym or sleeping have gone thru a couple dentist 300$ bite guards but now tried a shock dr for the lower teeth and it rocks! You can talk fairly well , drink water. And it's 18$ testing one currently and is still good after one month.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Sorta... I use one of those stop-snoring guards I bought online. My wife said I was snoring so loud it was too much. Fixed the problem too. Tell you what, I feel much more rested now when I get up. And there's no way you can grind your teeth in your sleep with one of those in too.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I have been thinking about looking into something like this...I am having major problems as of late with grinding my teeth while sleeping...Don't want teeth to start snapping on me.....

IRONFIST

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 20, 2007
Sorta... I use one of those stop-snoring guards I bought online. My wife said I was snoring so loud it was too much. Fixed the problem too. Tell you what, I feel much more rested now when I get up. And there's no way you can grind your teeth in your sleep with one of those in too.

Same here, they work great!!