©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Great Site!

growthfactor

Sep 2, 2005
Hey everyone! I found this site from another board that I frequent quite often and I thought I'd check it out. From what I've seen this board has a lot or great information with very knowlegable members. Just a little about myself. I'm 5'9", 236lbs and in the military. My last cycle ended last December, then I was on for 4 weeks in April (not by choice) and I will be off for another year because I will be tested with no notice at any time. It's very frustrating when your freedom of choice is taken away from you! Anyway, in the meantime, I'm researching and I'm going to continue to educate (you can never educate yourself too much! There is always more to learn!) myself by becoming a member of boards like this one! I'll learn from other experts (like the ones on this board) and hopefully people can learn from my experience. Again, this looks like a great site! I'm excited to be here!

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
Great fist post good to have you onboard I look forward to reading what you have to offer

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Welcome to anasci I beleive we are all here to learn from each other...