©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Got my Anasci.org shirt today

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Looks sweet!

I resized it and re-uploaded the pic for you.

The only thing I would have changed is, I would have had them remove the border around the pic. Then the pic would have bled into the shirt. And possibly had the quote moved to the back top of the shirt so only the pic and AnaSCI were on the front.

But looks great! May have to consider making some more:)

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I'm will to bet you have a few people that would buy some. I agree about the border. That would of helped set it off. But either way maybe next time. I didn't have paint shop installed anymore. I need to re install it. Then I can to the touch up work myself.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I'm will to bet you have a few people that would buy some. I agree about the border. That would of helped set it off. But either way maybe next time. I didn't have paint shop installed anymore. I need to re install it. Then I can to the touch up work myself.

Did you get it done at a local shop or online? How much did it cost?

I am actually interested in pleading to Grim to have it set up the way I suggested above and having some made up.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I got it done at a local place. It was $25 they give they give a discount if you order more then one. I was looking at some online places but then you can't walk in and decided if you like it or not. It's kind of you get what they mail to you

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I got it done at a local place. It was $25 they give they give a discount if you order more then one. I was looking at some online places but then you can't walk in and decided if you like it or not. It's kind of you get what they mail to you

I have someone here that can do them very cheap. If Grim will doctor it the way I suggested I will order 100 of them and see which members want them:)

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Looks sweet!

I resized it and re-uploaded the pic for you.

The only thing I would have changed is, I would have had them remove the border around the pic. Then the pic would have bled into the shirt. And possibly had the quote moved to the back top of the shirt so only the pic and AnaSCI were on the front.

But looks great! May have to consider making some more:)
U guys have 4x??

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I would love one of those.....a hoodie would be better!

There is a shirt shop by my house I get some singlets done at.
I would buy a decal that could be ironed on.