©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

got a question about injection site!!!

jon_e_boy88

Jun 24, 2009
CA moved to OK
hey guyz im on my first cycle an it is my 4th week in an im noticing amazing results but at the injection site from last week i got a big knot there an friend told me it was a test knott an should go away? should i worry or do u think tht he is right? p.s been rotating sites every week!!!

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Personally, I try to rotate between 4 sites, usually gluteus maximus and ventrogluteal sites (gluteus minimus), left and right. Make sure you massage the site after injecting for a little while and do the injection slowly. You don't want an abscess from poor injection technique. You'll be fine. Good luck!

TGR

siclifter

Sep 19, 2009
Concord, NC
yes, I think that your buddy is right. Message the area some. this will assist in decreasing the knot in the muscle tissue. should go away in a few days.

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
a warm washcloth usually helps mine.i don't get them often anymore.even when i pin 2x a week i still rotate from glutes to delts just to play it safe.