©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Got a feeling clen on cycle is a bad idea

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Judging by the way clen affects the heart and how gear makes the heart grow. I feel like the two in combination is really bad. I added clen to the end of my cycle and I think I'm gonna have to leave it out cause my chest feels crazy. Anybody got any input?

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Judging by the way clen affects the heart and how gear makes the heart grow. I feel like the two in combination is really bad. I added clen to the end of my cycle and I think I'm gonna have to leave it out cause my chest feels crazy. Anybody got any input?

Your body will adjust over time, but if you find the side affects unbearable then cut back or stop all together.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
I'll go ahead and put it out there. I was once a bad hypochondriac lol. So I know it enlarges the heart. At what rate does this happen and what can make it worse?

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
What are your goals? Gettin' lean? Build the dose up for 10 days, then run it 2 days on, 2 days off. Take the whole dose when you wake up in the morning. There may be other opinions, but this is what I've always done.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Yeah this time of year I lean out. I'm at 9% body fat now so I'm pretty much there. And yeah. I take the whole does first thing in the morning. I usually run it 5 days a week mon-fri. Off on sat & sun.
I'm just tripping cause of chest pain/cramps.

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
How much clen are you running? Are you running T3 as well? The chest stuff sucks but it's pretty much the way it is. You should also shaky, anxious, and hot. What anabolics are you running?

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Yeah not to anxious but hot. I don't get the shakes a whole lot. I run ketotifen with the clen after two weeks. That allows me to stay at about 100mcg a day. But I'm running test cyp 300 twice a week and tren A 100 ed

Last edited:

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
well to answer your question...your heart pumping is a contraction and relaxation of the muscle and clenbuterol increases the "repetitions" you are making with that muscle...does it mean dying at 91 instead of 96? who knows...is 91 good enough for most people...yup

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Now adam one cycle wont grow your heart.. Thats why people cycle and not abuse compounds if they are of any intelligence and know the consequences of doing so. Clen isnt for everyone. Ramp it up slowly if you wish to use it for the first time .20mcg then bump up accordingly and space dose throughout the day so u have even amount racing thru you..
Im no clen fan but im on the go all day so I prob dont need it.. coffee is enuf. .

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
well to answer your question...your heart pumping is a contraction and relaxation of the muscle and clenbuterol increases the "repetitions" you are making with that muscle...does it mean dying at 91 instead of 96? who knows...is 91 good enough for most people...yup

What if it meant 65 instead of 70? Or 55 instead of 60? Still good enough? I don't think his logic is 100% sound, but I can't ever argue with a guy that does/does not do something because he has an eye on longevity.

And FWIW, the numbers say that the great majority of us won't make it anywhere near 95 to begin with. This is the first year ever that the average age of mortality has actually gone down. The vast majority of us won't make it to 80, statistically.

Everything we do here is a trade off. Quality of life vs. quantity of life. Unfortunately, you have no idea what the quantity you were starting with was in the first place. Plan accordingly.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Now adam one cycle wont grow your heart.. Thats why people cycle and not abuse compounds if they are of any intelligence and know the consequences of doing so. Clen isnt for everyone. Ramp it up slowly if you wish to use it for the first time .20mcg then bump up accordingly and space dose throughout the day so u have even amount racing thru you..
Im no clen fan but im on the go all day so I prob dont need it.. coffee is enuf. .

I appreciate u brother. That's why I thru input there from the door that I can be a hypochondriac and get into my head at times. It's probably anxiety chest pains. Thank u

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

Keep in mind most of the negative research I have seen has been in MG amounts and not MCG dosages that athletes would use. Again another case of keeping your dosages amounts in check.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
Keep in mind most of the negative research I have seen has been in MG amounts and not MCG dosages that athletes would use. Again another case of keeping your dosages amounts in check.

muscle uses electrolytes to contract so having them outta whack can cause arrhythmias which will probably feel like chest pain...just an idea...

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
id go to a ER and give them a fake name and tell them u are having chest pain so they will do a quick EKG...if it comes back normal just bounce...if it's all jacked up id give em ur real name and have a cardiologist check yer sheet out...prolly just fine tho...I remember feeling all sorts of crappy when I took too much too fast....complete freakin guess but I'd say less than 100mcg is safe....it's a ghetto bronchodilator with too strong of alpha receptor stimulation (I think it's the alpha receptors on the heart, I know beta2 is the bronchioles...anyways) that was replaced with albuterol...it's prolly only used in 3rd countries now for medical purposes lol

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
What if it meant 65 instead of 70? Or 55 instead of 60? Still good enough? I don't think his logic is 100% sound, but I can't ever argue with a guy that does/does not do something because he has an eye on longevity.

And FWIW, the numbers say that the great majority of us won't make it anywhere near 95 to begin with. This is the first year ever that the average age of mortality has actually gone down. The vast majority of us won't make it to 80, statistically.

Everything we do here is a trade off. Quality of life vs. quantity of life. Unfortunately, you have no idea what the quantity you were starting with was in the first place. Plan accordingly.

haha ya 90 is pretty liberal, I'm hoping for advancements in genetic medicine lol...and it's a crappy analogy tho I agree

....for real man..I struggle with this almost daily...what's the point of planning for longevity if you get hit by a bus...smoke em if ya got em is probably a good philosophy for life..