©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Good tasting/quality Protein

thebull2012

Feb 3, 2013
Out there
For years I've been using BSN Syntha-6, I would like to switch to something with a lower carb. Any ideas? I've tried some but didn't find the taste too good.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
We always suggest checking out the board sponsors for the products that they offer.

Synthetek and PureSupplementPowders offer Protein powder products that of the highest quality.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Personally, I got with all True Nutrition products. Very high quality and inexpensive...if you want to try them out, you can use my code to save a few bucks: KSP945

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I use trueprotein and synthepure as well. I recently switched from the traditional vanilla and chocolate and went with watermelon, since i like to add protein to my watermelon bcaas. I love it. I blend 1c liquid egg whites, little skim milk, few ice cubes, and a couple scoops watermelon whey protein isolate. Delicious!

Flex2019

Oct 26, 2012
Truenutrition is great. If I need something quickly, Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey has always been my go-to protein powder. Good product for the money.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Havent seen it in a while...bbut Pro Blend 55...chocolate....mmmm

dps nutriton

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I use trueprotein and synthepure as well. I recently switched from the traditional vanilla and chocolate and went with watermelon, since i like to add protein to my watermelon bcaas. I love it. I blend 1c liquid egg whites, little skim milk, few ice cubes, and a couple scoops watermelon whey protein isolate. Delicious!

Magnus, if you do carbs intra-workout, you have to try watermelon karboload with watermelon isolate. It is liquid jolly ranchers.