©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Good sources

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
I read some of your post and i see that u have takeing dbol before and it worked effectivly u still on

W

wolfyEVH

yeah...but did you see what else i was on??? i'm guessing you're about 18 years old?

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
19 but same thing How much did that stack cost you? I just wanna get big and lean would u recomend the same stack u were on

W

wolfyEVH

work out hardcore for 2 more years.........then you'll be ready

W

wolfyEVH

andro's are a big waste of cash......they're gonna be illegal soon anyways so dont bother.....just spend your money on good protein powder and some creatine.......just eat and train harder than ever....you'll start putting some muscle on

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
What they are saying is at your age you are pissing testosterone, your levels are so high. At this point you don't need hormone help. Stay on the boards and study your ass off about steroids, cycles, PCT, diet and workouts. In the mean time, work out hard and eat every 3 hours. If you aren't eating 5 to 6 times a day, you won't grow if they hooked an IV full of steroids up to your arm and pumped them in 24 hours a day. Steroids only work in an environment that provides enough protein and fats. If you don't feel like throwing up, you aren't eating enough.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
just had a discussion on a diff board about teenage usage. Came to the conclusion that levels are higher but only by 40-50mg, only thing you would hinder are growth plates and obvious possible side effects.