©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Good beginners Cycle ?

Skinnynewguy

Mar 9, 2004
What would you recommend? I'm not really wanting to Inject. And I'm not the most well paid person in the world so money is a slight issue....
Right now I'm 6-2, 225lbs with a very small belly that's on its way out with all the cardio I'm doing. what I'm really looking for is about 235 and ripped. Not really big.

Thanks guys
P.S. Im at the gym daily and love it !!!!!

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
What are your age and stats. And also, injectables are pretty much a must. Although I can tell you an oral cycle to try but it's not gonna be as good in the long run without oils.

Skinnynewguy

Mar 9, 2004
what do you want as my stats Im 26yrs 6-2 225lbs Ive worked out on and off for a few years without much luck. Ive been lazy lately as I get older and now its showing

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
My buddy got some great gains from taking Anadrol only but he lost practically all of it after he stopped. I don't know if he lost the gains because he was taking drol only or if it was because he didn't do any kind of PCT or what. Anybody else have any thoughts on this?
That damn Anadrol is too expensive to be wasting!

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Skinnynewguy said:
What would you recommend? I'm not really wanting to Inject. And I'm not the most well paid person in the world so money is a slight issue....
Right now I'm 6-2, 225lbs with a very small belly that's on its way out with all the cardio I'm doing. what I'm really looking for is about 235 and ripped. Not really big.

Thanks guys
P.S. Im at the gym daily and love it !!!!!

I wouldn't recommend steroids if you aren't willing to inject. You would be severly disappointed.
Try upping your protein intake.