©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

good article

edeja7

Mar 5, 2015
She may have the face of a barbie doll but below the neck this 18-year-old is more like The Incredible Hulk.

54e5b62bac0f0.jpg

Born in the city of Engels, Julia Vins' unusual blend of wide-eyed beauty and muscular physique has captured the attention of fans in her native Russia - attracting more than 23,000 Instagram followers.

54e5ba297a685.jpg

The innocent-faced teenager already holds three world powerlifting records but says there's no limit to how muscly she would like to become.

54e5ba5b7dbeb.jpg

Ms Vins says: 'People know me as "muscle Barbie" - I like this comparison. It's nice.'

54e5baa8638fe.jpg

Since childhood, Ms Vins' angelic face meant she's always been compared to a pretty doll.

54e5bd4bb2da5.jpg

But the naturally slender girl never felt like she had any purpose in life.

'I never felt like I had any particular objective in life. My body was not in harmony with my soul - it wasn't the right one for me.'

54e5bac01b5b8.jpg

In an attempt to find some meaning in her life, Julia began going to the gym at age 15. A year later, Ms Vins met a coach who saw potential in her as a weightlifter.

54e5bad350466.jpg

In August 2014, Ms Vins entered the World Powerlifting Championships in Moscow and won the competition. She achieved three world records in the sum 440kg - these were 180kg (396lb) in the squat, 105kg (230lb) in bench press and 165kg (364lb) in the deadlift.

54e5badfc0350.jpg

Ms Vins says her parents prefer not to get involved with her career. But her older 29-year-old boyfriend, Sergei, likes to weightlift with her.

'I'm no ordinary doll. I hope everyone finds their true calling in life like I did.

'I don't like to think of what I would have become if I wasn't muscle Barbie.'