©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

glute inject location - grey areas ??

rocketman

Jan 24, 2005
hello. bros help me here. i was just reading the "injecting page". it showed area where to inject. i was of the understanding that ya should not inject into the glutes where the grey dots are at. isnt this the area that the sciatic nerve runs through & the reasoning that the injections should be in the upper outer portion of the glute. if not then good. need new places to go ....

thanks

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I havent checked that page in a long time, but it use to be wrong. It probably hasnt been fixed yet. Check the site Oracle mentioned.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
hay LH if hitting the Gluteous Minimus should one still go deep as in 1 1/2 pin or do you think a 1 inch will do just seams like their is a bit less fat in that region

latino~heat

Truest Playa in da Game
May 24, 2005
Lower`East`Side
max lift said:
hay LH if hitting the Gluteous Minimus should one still go deep as in 1 1/2 pin or do you think a 1 inch will do just seams like their is a bit less fat in that region

ive done 1 1/2 but did not go all the way, did go further than 1 in...
so ya, 1 'in is fine...if serious fat around area, def. the 1 1/2...
L~H

latino~heat

Truest Playa in da Game
May 24, 2005
Lower`East`Side
one thing for sure...i wouldn't shoot up Prop in the glute...legs, yah, shoulders/tri yah...Prop depends who makes it is unbearable when sitting...people would really noticed you just got poked in the ass..literally hit the fruit side... :)