©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Gentlemen help me out with my diet

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
BROS , I need your help. Ok I have been lifting on and off for 5 years. I have been serious for about 6 months and just started a sust cycle....I am getting good gains from it and I love the energy. My problem is that I have this baby around my god damn belly button, you know that fat that just wont go away. I know It cant be my trianing so I am guessing its my diet....Tell me what to do....I eat baked chix every day, protien shakes, and only drink water and gatorade. I take ab classes 3 times a week. I would just like someone to tell me a diet plan that will help me get ride of the fat....thanks guys :cum:

A

armani1072

this is what my bulking diet looks like it willalso help with speeding up the metabolism to burn that unwated fat.

3:30 am Light Breakfast
3/4 cup plain oats
1 bananna
protein shake

4:00 am creatine

6:00 am Mid-Workout Snack
2 granola bars

9:00 am Breakfast
7 whole eggs
1 cup plain fat free yougurt
1 cup fat free cottage cheese
protein shake

11:00 am Meal Supplement
myoplex shake

1:00 pm Lunch
1 grilled or baked chicken breast
1 cup vegetables
1 cup brown rice
1 apple
protein shake

3:00 pm Lite Dinner
1 cup plain fat free yogurt
1 cup fat free cottage cheese
1 apple

5:00 pm Dinner
1 grilled or baked chicken breast
1 baked potato
1 cup vegetables
1 cup brown rice
1 apple
protein shake

7:00 pm Meal Supp
myoplex shake

totals:
calories: 4835
protein: 411.2g
carbs: 632.5g
fat: 69.2

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
GoodPost! now thats what i call dedication! For him to be waking up at 3:30 am to eat some oats.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Anasci.org said:
GoodPost! now thats what i call dedication! For him to be waking up at 3:30 am to eat some oats.

No kidding. if I could drag myself out of bed at night to eat, its going to be for chocolate, cookies, cake, or something worth the trip! :D

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
Wow, that is fucking nuts bro....I eat 360 grams of protein a day and 400 grams of carbs...I am dedicated but I don't have all that time to eat like that....I will try to follow that diet but I don't think I can eat that much in a day....Right now I eat 4 chicken breats (baked), I eat a loaf of baked french bread(in the middle of the day), Protein shakes inbetween meals and for a late night snake a protein shake....tell me if thier is something else I can do....thanks for the relpy though that is awesome....

A

armani1072

believe me it took me a while before i could eat thant much. at the peak of my bulking cycle i was at 6500 calories eating every 2 hours. i would wake up at night and eat a chicken breast every two hours.

pre-cooking your meals helps out alot. i will cook enough meals for the whole week on monday and then take what i need for the day to school, work etc. by friday it really sucks because refridgerated chicken does not taste too well LOL. but you get used to it.

A

armani1072

another bonus to eating like this is atleast 6 days a week is that if one wanted to you would be able to have a "cheat day" where you could eat anything you wanted :) but be careful with that cause once you eat really clean like this one greasy hamburger will really give you a stomach ache ;)

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
Thanks bro, I will try my hardest to eat like that.....God I don't even like eggs, but if that helps me get my six pack showing Ill do anything...thaks for the post man....let me know if their is something else I can do to....Is their maybe a shake or something at gnc that could help in the speed up process of my metabolism?

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Just don't buy TwinLabs "Ripped Fuel" (metabolism enhancer) from GNC. You can save about $15 getting it from CVS Pharmacy or Wal-Mart.

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
thanks man, I am over here scarfing down some food, I am going to throw up....I don't know how you do it....I am working on it....I went to gnc and purchased thermo burst...The guy asked me what multi vitamin i take and I told him centrum...he laughed at me and said that centrum is shit and handed me the ultra mega gold mult vitamin...he said that this will help me out too in my tummy fat....I bought them with my gnc card so I didn't get scammed to much....would you say that the ripped fuel from twin labs would be better then the thermo burst?...Well I will try it for a week and see what happens...that is what I like about gnc you can try it and if it dosn't work send it back for a full refund....YES...well I shall keep ya updated and thanks again for the information....anything else you can think of let me know.

YYZgeddylee

May 7, 2004
One task at a time.
Eat tonnes of food and Finish your bulk cycle,
then focus on a cutting diet.

I've yet to see anyone do cutting and bulking
to their maximum effect at the same time.
(CKD is about as close as you'll come to that)

Last edited:

xian

Apr 26, 2004
armani,

to lose BF, would eating huge amounts of good food like that work for a smaller person (165lbs, ~9% BF) who eats proportionally less calories (~3350/day)?

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
Yeah I am 6' 3'' 185lbs....after two weeks I am 196lbs....I would say I am eating enough....even though I feel like You guys are eating so much more than I am. I want to bulk but I would be happy if my stomach would show just a little muscle definition. I am working on your eating every two hours....but I just can't wake up in the middle of the night....I am so tired from the previous day workout or I just don't feel like getting out of bed.