©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

gearing up for 2nd cycle

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
How does this sound
weeks 1-10 Sust250 500mg ew
1-10 deca 400mg ew
1-4 30 mg dbol ed
First cycle was Test dbol gained about 15lbs
current stats 6'1 193lbs 10%bf

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

you need to shoot that sust E3D at least you know......i personally would increase test by about 2 weeks and the dbol by 1 week. Hopefully you mean 400mg of deca, not 40.

P

pincrusher

i have a slightly different approach to using sust. although it is best to use it eod or every third day to fully exploit the fast esters at the beginning of the cycle, it you are patient you can use it 2x per week and just treat it as if you are on one single long estered test product. you will see a little higher spikes in total test levels in your body but not enough to make much of a difference with your gains or side affects, especially at the lower dosing you will be using. this thinking kinda goes against the normal way but i feel alot of people get the eod or ed way from when john romano recommended it in MD magazine once.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
So for my 2nd cycle do you think I would benefit from the Sust or should I stick with Test E. It is a little cheaper.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
I think i'm in luck..There is this guy in the gym i made friends with..he is a medic and are thinking of stocking roids, thereby making it easier for us guys to obtain them...sorta like a Roid "pimp"...lololol

P

pincrusher

Robin Hood said:
I think i'm in luck..There is this guy in the gym i made friends with..he is a medic and are thinking of stocking roids, thereby making it easier for us guys to obtain them...sorta like a Roid "pimp"...lololol
he is just someone looking to make a buck. just because he is a medic does not mean he will be smart with his sales and he will more than likely get busted. if he is talking to you about selling roids and you just meet him recently in the gym, i would consider him a high risk. he will also more than likely be alot more expensive then the suppliers available here on this site.
if he is a true medic, he would also have a very limited product line to have available since the fda only recognizes, test cyp, anavar, deca, winny, anadrol, very expensive brands of gh, & maybe 1-2 other products. his selection would not be very big and would be very expensive

P

pincrusher

Blackbird said:
So for my 2nd cycle do you think I would benefit from the Sust or should I stick with Test E. It is a little cheaper.
sust is probably the most expensive way to buy testosterone. test enth would be a far better choice especially when you consider the per milligram price for the total amount of testosterone you are purchasing.
1 amp of sust= $11-13 average supplier price
10ml bottle of test enth= $30-50 average supplier price
it would take 10 amps of sust to equal (1) 10ml bottle of enth but the 10 amps would cost $110-130 and they both have the same 250mg/ml dosage overall
which is the better buy?

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
I think I would have sticked with regular test if I where you. You will get the start you want with dbol anyways and after wk4 the test will kick in hard.

btw, where I live sust,enan and cyp have the same prize.. and supersust cost allmost the same.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Go with the good ol faithful Testosterone Enanthate. And run that bad boy for 12 weeks 2 shots per week @ 500mgs. Kick start the cycle with Dbol with 30mg ed for 5-6 weeks. it's your second cycle and you know your body does well with it, so now you can lengthen then cycle from what you did in your first.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Blackbird said:
I'm a fan of single estered test. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. If the test enanthate worked for you last time, there is no reason to spend more money.