©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Garcinia Cambogia - Dieting miracle?

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Has anyone ever tried using this for dieting? Looks very promising. Several clinical studies. Thousands of positive reviews on Amazon, and for a fat loss supplement, thats pretty amazing considering most of those people are lazy and have no clue what they are doing. Later found this video of Dr.Oz who seems to like it as well. Going to get some for my wife and see how it goes. Maybe a new add in for the summer peel!

How To lose Weight Fast - Dr Oz uncovers the holy…:
How To lose Weight Fast - Dr Oz uncovers the holy grail of weight loss - Weight Loss - YouTube

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Yeah, my lady tried it...... and tried it........tried it.......and she is no slouch, she cross fits, boot camps, and trail runs....she waited and waited for results with a big "0" I got her some Meridia instead and she is starting to get curious about var!

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
I sell a lot of this but I don't have any first hand experience. I'm always very weary about "miracle pills" like this though. I wouldn't trust Dr. Oz either.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I use it with slin to even sugar spikeage .
Gotta look for “garcinia cambogia” or “GCE” with at least 50% HCA (active ingredient potassium). Some experts believe that the newly available HCA potassium salts are more effective than the other HCA formulations.

Take 500-1000 mg before each meal, and make sure to take no more than 3000 mg total per day.
Swolesearcher I believe is researching this now..

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
I use it with slin to even sugar spikeage .
Gotta look for “garcinia cambogia” or “GCE” with at least 50% HCA (active ingredient potassium). Some experts believe that the newly available HCA potassium salts are more effective than the other HCA formulations.

Take 500-1000 mg before each meal, and make sure to take no more than 3000 mg total per day.
Swolesearcher I believe is researching this now..

yeah i was looking for a new supp to try while dieting and so my dad IB told me to get some of that shit. i started researching yesterday and i`m taking 3000 mg a day which equals to 300 mg of extract.. i`ll keep you updated.

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
I wonder if Dr. Oz will do a review of DNP soon? That is a real dieting miracle.

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
after 16 days of researching this with a strict diet i don`t see shit. i guess the product i`m getting it`s not legit.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
My wife has been on 60% hca for 5 days now. I got her the most reviewed brand on Amazon. She takes 1000mg 1hr before meals. She has noticed a decrease in appetite and is down 1lb. I will keep you updated as she continues to take it.