©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

gained 40lbs in 7 weeks.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
I now im a fast gainer but does this sound a little high to you? I have outgrown all my clothes, I can't button my shirts anymore.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Umm...are you eating relatively clean? You should have your blood pressure checked -- how much did you weigh before cycle? Is this your first cycle?

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
Bizarro said:
Umm...are you eating relatively clean? You should have your blood pressure checked -- how much did you weigh before cycle? Is this your first cycle?

first cycle, test only.

my weight was 190 when I started, im at 230 now.Im 6'1" tall. im sure as heck not eating candy, but I did drop the low carb diet I was on for the last year. my blood pressure is a little high right now.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
You must be holding a lot of water -- is your face puffy? Abdomen/stomach area bloated? Overall, do you think the increase in size is relatively proportional (ie shoulder width increasing in proportion to your waist size)?

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
Bizarro said:
You must be holding a lot of water -- is your face puffy? Abdomen/stomach area bloated? Overall, do you think the increase in size is relatively proportional (ie shoulder width increasing in proportion to your waist size)?

ya, my face is puffy. my waist has stayed a size 34 but its getting snuger. my abdomen is a little bloated, but not quite like a beer belly.but my medium shirts don't fit anymore.
if im retaining water will I loose that after my cycle is complete or do i have to work it off.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
You will lose all the water pretty quickly -- you will be quite surprised. You may want to look at purchasing some arimidex for your next cycle -- that is what I plan to do since the bloat is just too much for me. Hell though 40 lbs is A LOT! People must be noticing -- do you look fat or built overall now?

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
You'll lose the water weight from your cycle, but the fat you have gained you will have to lose.

turd ferguson

Feb 24, 2005
do you have some before and after pics?
I am by no means an expert as far as what you are gonna keep but thats alot of weight. I would be tired just haulin the extra pounds around

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
I wanted to wait for the end of my cycle but heres some pics. before

Attachments

• noface before.jpg
    noface before.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 100

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Mr NF, they say test makes you get hairy, but I think you win the prize! LOL!!!!

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Growth in sheer size is always a result of testosterone at work. Your body reacted well to it. Next time stack some good dbol and deca with the test and you will start to grow like crazy.

P

pincrusher

SuperFly said:
Mr NF, they say test makes you get hairy, but I think you win the prize! LOL!!!!
yeah, he got my vote for most hair gain during a cycle LOL
congrats on a successfull cycle. just goes to show that a well planned and executed first cycle can be very productive.